Wedding Cake For The First Time And Is More Than 20 Cake

Decorating By boricuagirl_wi Updated 21 Jun 2009 , 8:47pm by BlakesCakes

boricuagirl_wi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
boricuagirl_wi Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 8:17pm
post #1 of 2

I HAVE A BRIDE WHO CALL ME FOR A WEEDING CAKE FOR NEXT WEEKEND THE 27 OF MAY SHE WANT 20 8' CAKES PLUS A 2 TIER (14 ' AN 10')CAKE FOR THE WEDDING PARTY ALL THE CAKES WILL BE WITH WHITE BUTTER CREAMS FAKE FLOWERS THE SMALLS CAKES WILL HAVE A CARNATION'S ON THE TOP AND SHE WANT THE 2 TIER WITH CALLA LILIES PLEASE HELP ME THIS IS MY FIRST WEDDING CAKE QUESTIONS 1. DO I CHARGE A FEE FOR BEEN SO LATE TO THE DATE 2 DELIVERY AND SET UP FEE 3 HOW MUCH FOR EACH 8'CAKE AFTER BEEN DECORATED 4 DO I CHARGE FOR THE SMALL PLATE'S OR DO I HAVE A RENT FEE 5 AND HOW MUCH DO I CHARGE FOR THE 2 TIER ONE WE SUPPOSED TO MET TOMORROW NIGHT TO GO OVER THE CONTRACT WITH HER DO I COLLECT THE WHOLE FEE OR 50 %DEPOSIT PLEASE HELP ME

1 reply
BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 21 Jun 2009 , 8:47pm
post #2 of 2

First things, first.

You've posted the exact same post in multiple forums, in English & in Spanish. You've gotten answers in all of those forums. Please go back and read all of the answers you've received. If you didn't check "subscribe to this thread" when you started it, you may not realize that others have responded. You can locate all of the threads by clicking on your user name and then on "see all posts by boricuagirl_wi ". People are not going to privately e-mail you with their answers.

This is NOT THE WAY TO USE CAKE CENTRAL. You post once and wait for answers. You don't pepper the same SHOUTING question all over the place.

Secondly, it's considered rude to type in all capital letters. It's considered SHOUTING and it makes reader's eyes hurt. Some readers will not respond to all caps posts, period.

I'm not trying to be overly harsh, but to get you on track and in touch with the responses you've received.

HTH
Rae

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%