Places To Find Cake Toppers

Decorating By MJ2008 Updated 19 Jun 2009 , 1:40am by MJ2008

MJ2008 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MJ2008 Posted 18 Jun 2009 , 10:23pm
post #1 of 3

Do you guys have any good suggestions for places that I could find unique cake toppers?
I'm getting married in April and I'm searching for a cake topper that I can't seem to find anywhere. Or maybe pieces that I could put together to make it myself. My fiance came up with the suggestion of having the groom at a piano (he plays so it's fitting) and having the bride laying down on top of the piano. I'm OK with her sitting on it too.

Any ideas? I've looked at all of the places that came to mind first. I went to the cake decorating store that's here locally and they didn't have anything in their catalogs.

Thank you so much.

2 replies
CakeMommy3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommy3 Posted 18 Jun 2009 , 11:56pm
post #2 of 3

Make it yourself out of gumpaste! Sorry, that probably wasn't the answer you were looking for, but it would be really cool. I love it when the entire cake is completely edible. You have tons of time to practice! lol icon_smile.gif

MJ2008 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MJ2008 Posted 19 Jun 2009 , 1:40am
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeMommy3

Make it yourself out of gumpaste! Sorry, that probably wasn't the answer you were looking for, but it would be really cool. I love it when the entire cake is completely edible. You have tons of time to practice! lol icon_smile.gif

I thought about that and I'm considering it. I was just hoping to find one pre-made so I could keep it without worrying about how it's stored.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%