Anybody Have This Pattern?

Decorating By jillmakescakes Updated 4 Jun 2009 , 10:54pm by sheilabelle

jillmakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillmakescakes Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 2:13pm
post #1 of 14

THere is a pattern that was on the back of the silver cake bases that wilton had and it isn't there anymore and I can't find the one I kept. It is a swirly patter with dots- there are three tall swirly-things. I know this doesn't make a lot of sense, but if you've seen the pattern, you'll know it.

If you have it, can you scan it and email me?

13 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 2:51pm
post #2 of 14

I've got it Jill. I just have to wait a few hours to scan and send it to you. It's a long story, but we used to have a printer/scanner/fax machine. The printer part broke (everything else works great). So we kept it, but it's in the closet right now. Our new printer is just a printer. So I just have to wait til hubby gets home to set it up and scan it for you. It will just be a couple of hours. I'll try to do it on my own. LOL. But I'm not computer savvy anymore.

cylstrial Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 3:01pm
post #3 of 14

Ok, I'm going nuts trying to find the cord that connects the scanner to the computer. Why wouldn't he just leave the cord with the scanner? Why hide it? Agghhh! (I'm huffing and puffing here).

jillmakescakes Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 3:06pm
post #4 of 14

THANK YOU!!!!! (why do hubby's always hide stuff?)

cylstrial Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 3:23pm
post #5 of 14

Ok, I got it figured out finally. I just need your email address so that I can send it to you. I didn't see it listed on your profile.

cylstrial Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 3:27pm
post #6 of 14

Sorry - you had already PM'ed me with it. And I just didn't realize it. Anyway, I sent it to your email. Hopefully, it's the pattern you are looking for!

cylstrial Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 4:00pm
post #7 of 14

I sent it to your email. Was it the right pattern?

jillmakescakes Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 4:12pm
post #8 of 14

didn't get it..... can you try again please? Of course, this is for my cake for tomorrow.

cylstrial Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 4:17pm
post #9 of 14

I am so sorry. There was a little bit of confusion. I just emailed it to you and explained what happened in the email. I sent it to someone else, thinking it was you...because they PM'ed me about the pattern with an email before you sent your email. I didn't even notice it wasn't you. Anyway, I hope it's the right one!

jillmakescakes Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 5:06pm
post #10 of 14

Thanks so much, but it's not the right one. Anyone else maybe have it?

sarkee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarkee Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 5:17pm
post #11 of 14

I am retty sure I have this pattern. Just bought some of the silver cake bases the other day and noticed the pattern on the back. Made sure to keep it because it was so pretty. I won't be able to send it to you until about 5:30 eastern time today, but will if you still need it and send your email address.

jillmakescakes Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 6:02pm
post #12 of 14

WOO-HOOOO

found mine!

Thank you all so much for your help.

I love CC

cylstrial Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 8:04pm
post #13 of 14

Oh good! I'm glad that you found it! I felt terrible when I found out it wasn't the right one!

sheilabelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sheilabelle Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 10:54pm
post #14 of 14

You've got me curious as to what the swirly things look like. Is there any chance that you can post a pict of the pattern? TIA

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%