Wilton Tent Sale

Decorating By susan_nichol Updated 2 Jun 2009 , 2:31pm by Shaa

susan_nichol Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susan_nichol Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 3:36am
post #1 of 7

I just went to the Wilton Tent sale on Friday, the first day it opened and it was crazy! I am from St. Louis and it was worth the drive. Everything I got was 50% or more off. Has anyone else been?

6 replies
wakeandbake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wakeandbake Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 3:44am
post #2 of 7

LUCKY!!!! i don't know if there was one going on by where i live but i missed it if there was. it's ok though i have tons of 50% off coupons since i signed up to receive their e-mails.

KellJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KellJ Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 2:10pm
post #3 of 7

I went on Saturday. Got there at 7:20 and it opened at 8. By the time I got out the line to get in was winding through the parking lot. It's CRAZY this year. I think a lot has to do with the fact that they didn't have it last year and a lot of people depend on that. When I was there they were controlling the flow inside the tent which was nice. It was still crowded and there were a few rude people. I'm sure the weekends are/will be worse than the week days. I am going to try to go up there again this week when they open just to pick up a few more things.

Wakeandbake....the sale is only here in Illinois at the Wilton headquarters.

radtech Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
radtech Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 2:19pm
post #4 of 7

I went also....it was a madhouse! Great deals

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 2:11pm
post #5 of 7

Awww man. My husband just got back from Chicago. I had no idea! How long was your drive Susan?

butterfly831915 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterfly831915 Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 2:21pm
post #6 of 7

Count me in next year, we should get together and all go!! LOL!!

Shaa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shaa Posted 2 Jun 2009 , 2:31pm
post #7 of 7

I drove up there Friday also from St Charles which is right by St Louis. It was crazy but I got out of there with a cart full of stuff. I seen a fight and a lady pass out CRAZY cake bakers we are. LOL. I will defenitley go again next year.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%