Supplier In Birmingham

Decorating By FrostingQueens Updated 4 Jun 2009 , 1:44am by FrostingQueens

FrostingQueens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostingQueens Posted 31 May 2009 , 11:33pm
post #1 of 5

Im going to Birmingham, AL this weekend. Does anyone know of a good cake supply place in the area. Im in need of a couple things and was going to try to find a place there if I can. Any suggestions? icon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
steddy1974 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steddy1974 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 12:01am
post #2 of 5

Louise's Cakes and Things in Hoover off of Lorna Rd. I have not purchased there before, but I have looked on the website and she has a lot of stuff. I also get some of my items at Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Here is the information for Louise's

Louise's Cakes N Things
www.cakes-n-things.com

3309 Lorna Rd # 2
Birmingham, AL 35216
(205) 823-6799

HTH

Stacey

steddy1974 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steddy1974 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 12:08am
post #3 of 5

Louise's Cakes and Things in Hoover off of Lorna Rd. I have not purchased there before, but I have looked on the website and she has a lot of stuff. I also get some of my items at Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Here is the information for Louise's

Louise's Cakes N Things
www.cakes-n-things.com

3309 Lorna Rd # 2
Birmingham, AL 35216
(205) 823-6799

HTH

Stacey

Sassy74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sassy74 Posted 1 Jun 2009 , 12:52am
post #4 of 5

I used to go to Louise's when my husband and I worked in B'ham (we've moved out of state). She's loaded with stuff! I found things there that I couldn't find anywhere else (tylose, etc.). It was nice not to have to order on-line but to have a local store to shop. I miss Louise's!

FrostingQueens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostingQueens Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 1:44am
post #5 of 5

Thanks so much. I am def going to check it out and it does not sound like it is too far from our hotel. My poor husband is going to have to go with me and be very patient cause I tend to stay in places like that for quite awhile. I told him he could make is as part of my anniversary gift for him to go and be a good sport about it. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%