Americolor

Baking By kay52178 Updated 4 Jun 2009 , 1:50pm by CakeandDazzle

kay52178 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kay52178 Posted 29 May 2009 , 6:18pm
post #1 of 11

I'm just wondering where everyone purchases their Americolor Bright White Gel online? I have a local store that carries it, but don't get there very much. However, everywhere I see online has $5 shipping on a $.99 product...

Any ideas?

10 replies
HeidiCrumbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HeidiCrumbs Posted 29 May 2009 , 7:10pm
post #2 of 11

I get mine from Into the Oven's website. They have any color I have ever needed, plus the writers, different sprinkles/dragees etc...their shipping is fast, I just really like them!

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 29 May 2009 , 8:32pm
post #3 of 11

I have been thinking about just buying a whole set of Americolor gels so that I don't have to worry about shipping and I just have them on hand. Americolor is just so much better than Wilton, IMHO.

seeshores Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
seeshores Posted 30 May 2009 , 2:19pm
post #4 of 11

I was wondering if anyone know were to buy Americolor gels in Michigan? I live in canada but I will be going over to Port Huron next month and would like to buy some while I there.
thanks

cindy58 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy58 Posted 30 May 2009 , 3:54pm
post #5 of 11

Where do you find the best price on Americolor? I haven't seen them for less than a dollar, and that's when you're buying 12.

toleshed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toleshed Posted 30 May 2009 , 4:15pm
post #6 of 11

Gee I thought I just saw it on Global Sugar ARt

cookiemookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiemookie Posted 30 May 2009 , 7:53pm
post #7 of 11

Here:

http://www.cakedeco.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_main.html?p_catid=277

The big bottles are a great deal here!

You have to spend at least $50 to be a customer. It isn't hard to do because they have just about everything with great prices.

luv2bake6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2bake6 Posted 31 May 2009 , 7:35pm
post #8 of 11

Just got my order from shopbakersnook.com. I ordered just about every color of the .75oz to start with. Then, when i get to see what colors i use the most, i'll order the larger bottles.

Does anyone know where i can get kosher certified dragees and pearls?

MORSELSBYMARK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MORSELSBYMARK Posted 31 May 2009 , 7:47pm
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeshores

I was wondering if anyone know were to buy Americolor gels in Michigan? I live in canada but I will be going over to Port Huron next month and would like to buy some while I there.
thanks

Try the vanilla food company. they are located in Canada, have americolor and free shipping over $100

luv2bake6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luv2bake6 Posted 31 May 2009 , 10:15pm
post #10 of 11

I don't know why there is another link where i put mine but i got mine at shopbakersnook.

CakeandDazzle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeandDazzle Posted 4 Jun 2009 , 1:50pm
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kay52178

I'm just wondering where everyone purchases their Americolor Bright White Gel online? I have a local store that carries it, but don't get there very much. However, everywhere I see online has $5 shipping on a $.99 product...

Any ideas?

What local store can you get it from?? icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%