Airbrush Kit/system

Decorating By julitre1 Updated 26 May 2009 , 3:22pm by DollyCakes

julitre1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julitre1 Posted 24 May 2009 , 5:45pm
post #1 of 8

Hello all! I'm about to purchase an airbrush kit or system, however it's called, and would like some input on the best to get. Can I get any airbrush system as long as I use airbrush colors (americolor)? Any help, hints and/or advice is greatly appreciated. thumbs_up.gif

7 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 24 May 2009 , 7:36pm
post #2 of 8

If you key in airbrush into the search field you will find dozens of threads helping you to decide what to purchase!

heavenlys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heavenlys Posted 24 May 2009 , 7:54pm
post #3 of 8

just got my second airbrush system & I LOVE it!!! The forst one I got was the red one that kopykake sells & it died after a year. New one I got is from ebay and it has more power better control. Came with 2 air guns a TON of colors xtra airhose. It has been amazing and I wish I had bought this one forst and skipped the red one all together. The guy that sells them on ebay has a big store and also sells other types of airbrushes. Have fun with your new toy!!

chilz822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chilz822 Posted 24 May 2009 , 8:15pm
post #4 of 8

heavenlys, can you show a link or something to the one you got?

julitre1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julitre1 Posted 24 May 2009 , 8:31pm
post #5 of 8

thank you very much, greatly appreciate it.

heavenlys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heavenlys Posted 26 May 2009 , 10:56am
post #6 of 8

Not sure on how to post a link but here is the name of their ebay store.
TCPGlobal-AutoBodyDepot. I just checked and they still have the 3 different cake decorating airbrush packages listed.

jillangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillangel Posted 26 May 2009 , 11:24am
post #7 of 8

I also have the setup from tcpglobal on ebay. I have the super deluxe with 2 airbrushes, compressor and 12 paints. Also got 12 pearl sheen and a pack of americolor pens. Very good deal I thought.

DollyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DollyCakes Posted 26 May 2009 , 3:22pm
post #8 of 8

I was looking at the tcpglobal guy on Ebay, too. Which exact systems did y'all get? It's all confusing to me!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%