Airbrush Kit/system

Decorating By julitre1 Updated 26 May 2009 , 3:22pm by DollyCakes

julitre1 Posted 24 May 2009 , 5:45pm
post #1 of 8

Hello all! I'm about to purchase an airbrush kit or system, however it's called, and would like some input on the best to get. Can I get any airbrush system as long as I use airbrush colors (americolor)? Any help, hints and/or advice is greatly appreciated. thumbs_up.gif

7 replies
Kiddiekakes Posted 24 May 2009 , 7:36pm
post #2 of 8

If you key in airbrush into the search field you will find dozens of threads helping you to decide what to purchase!

heavenlys Posted 24 May 2009 , 7:54pm
post #3 of 8

just got my second airbrush system & I LOVE it!!! The forst one I got was the red one that kopykake sells & it died after a year. New one I got is from ebay and it has more power better control. Came with 2 air guns a TON of colors xtra airhose. It has been amazing and I wish I had bought this one forst and skipped the red one all together. The guy that sells them on ebay has a big store and also sells other types of airbrushes. Have fun with your new toy!!

chilz822 Posted 24 May 2009 , 8:15pm
post #4 of 8

heavenlys, can you show a link or something to the one you got?

julitre1 Posted 24 May 2009 , 8:31pm
post #5 of 8

thank you very much, greatly appreciate it.

heavenlys Posted 26 May 2009 , 10:56am
post #6 of 8

Not sure on how to post a link but here is the name of their ebay store.
TCPGlobal-AutoBodyDepot. I just checked and they still have the 3 different cake decorating airbrush packages listed.

jillangel Posted 26 May 2009 , 11:24am
post #7 of 8

I also have the setup from tcpglobal on ebay. I have the super deluxe with 2 airbrushes, compressor and 12 paints. Also got 12 pearl sheen and a pack of americolor pens. Very good deal I thought.

DollyCakes Posted 26 May 2009 , 3:22pm
post #8 of 8

I was looking at the tcpglobal guy on Ebay, too. Which exact systems did y'all get? It's all confusing to me!

Quote by @%username% on %date%