Opinions Needed

Business By luelue1971 Updated 3 Jun 2009 , 9:46pm by alvarezmom

txnonnie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
txnonnie Posted 27 May 2009 , 2:30pm
post #61 of 66

The cake looks great. Some people can't be pleased. I would try my best not to fret over it and move on with happy customers.

spencersmom98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spencersmom98 Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 2:14pm
post #62 of 66

Oh God. I just had the worst sense of de ja vu reading that. Let's hope your experience with a customer who ruins her own cake, goes better then mine did!

marmalade1687 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marmalade1687 Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 2:28pm
post #63 of 66

I'm so sorry that this happened to you - your cake is beautiful - and that chickie is nuts! She took the icing off the cake to put on her cake?? icon_confused.gif No wonder her guests were saying the cake looked like $*%$ - she probably passed off her cake as yours - she just won't admit that she dropped/ruined your creation! Another case of people not taking responsibility for their own actions...nice way to teach her daughter to live life! icon_mad.gif

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 4:39pm
post #64 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencersmom98

Oh God. I just had the worst sense of de ja vu reading that. Let's hope your experience with a customer who ruins her own cake, goes better then mine did!

You wouldn't be referring to *ktbug* and *Officially Embarrassed* now would you? icon_lol.gif

Hey, just think of the positive that came out of that thread............some of us had a great time that weekend. If I remember correctly, we were having a snowstorm and couldn't get out of our driveway, so that thread kept me entertained for 3 days!!!

It all turned out OK for you in the end too and that's all that matters! icon_smile.gif

spencersmom98 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spencersmom98 Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 5:18pm
post #65 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencersmom98

You wouldn't be referring to *ktbug* and *Officially Embarrassed* now would you? icon_lol.gif

Hey, just think of the positive that came out of that thread............some of us had a great time that weekend. If I remember correctly, we were having a snowstorm and couldn't get out of our driveway, so that thread kept me entertained for 3 days!!!

It all turned out OK for you in the end too and that's all that matters! icon_smile.gif

lol Yeah I might be referring to that! It did turn out ok, but I am still super paranoid every time someone wants a cake!

alvarezmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alvarezmom Posted 3 Jun 2009 , 9:46pm
post #66 of 66

That lady is....to put it nicely TRIPPIN!!!!! This cake looks great! I would not offer her any part of a refund. Just let it go. She sounds like she wants to be a snake and wants money back.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%