Help....... Birthday Cake For An English Bulldog!!

Decorating By Lee9 Updated 9 Jun 2009 , 9:11pm by Lee9

Lee9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lee9 Posted 18 May 2009 , 9:13pm
post #1 of 4

Just got a request from a guy at work for a cake for a 10th Birthday for an English Bulldog.

I've done several FBCT and love them but I can't seem to find a good coloring sheet. I've never done an edible image but am wondering if I need to try that route. I already called my local cake supply store and a couple of Wal-mart's, one never answered and the other said their machine was down. I've got another Wal-mart to try and a Sam's. Any other suggestions???

3 replies
crystalina1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crystalina1977 Posted 18 May 2009 , 9:21pm
post #2 of 4

i just googled english bulldog coloring sheet and a few popped up, I don't know if you've tried that yet or not, but just a thought.

on a different note, i must be a horrible dog mom - i've never made a cake for my dog's birthday =) seems weirdto me but i know how some people are about their dogs

chassidyg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chassidyg Posted 18 May 2009 , 9:27pm
post #3 of 4

My friend has 2 bulldogs, and she goes all out, they are her first born kids, she hasnt had any human ones yet, her & her little Lucy had matching pedi's for Lucy's 3rd/21st birthday a few weeks ago!

Lee9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lee9 Posted 9 Jun 2009 , 9:11pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks for the replies I just found them, I never got an email that there were any replies and thought the topic would show up under watched topics. When I couldn't find my topic I thought I made a mistake when I posting and it never went through.
They decided they just want a edible image so I have to figure out where I can get one printed.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%