Amazing Wedding Cakes Back On We Tv

Lounge By MORSELSBYMARK Updated 16 May 2009 , 1:56pm by Susie53

MORSELSBYMARK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MORSELSBYMARK Posted 16 May 2009 , 1:53am
post #1 of 6

So I was just surfin' online looking for Cake on tv, and saw a preview for the next season of Amazing Wedding Cakes. It returns June 7th on WE Network. Cake girls are still there, so is Laurie representing her new bakery. The Divas appear to be gone and replaced by their assistants Riva and Mark. There is also a new decorator added, but I didn't catch his name. Oh what a summer it will be - AWC and Cakeboss!!!!

5 replies
FeGe_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FeGe_Cakes Posted 16 May 2009 , 3:17am
post #2 of 6

That is fantastic! I actually wrote to WeTV last year and directed them to this site to read about the true opinions of the show. Funny thing is..everything I wanted they have done. (All my idea! Bwahahahaha) lol.

I raved about Cake Girls, I told them I like Laura but not the other lady. I told them I was disappointed in Cake Divas.

Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy.

Thanks for the post.

floridagal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
floridagal Posted 16 May 2009 , 3:21am
post #3 of 6

YEA!!!!!!!!! I really like that show. I was afraid that they had cancelled it. Thanks for letting us know. thumbs_up.gif

Melissa

FeGe_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FeGe_Cakes Posted 16 May 2009 , 3:22am
post #4 of 6

Oh my goodness..oh my goodness. Cake Artist Christopher Gerran of "let them eat cake" will be on there.

There cakes are INSANE!

Here is the link to the sneak preview of the show:

http://wetv.com/video/21740886001/amazing-wedding-cakes-season-2-sneak-peek

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 16 May 2009 , 1:36pm
post #5 of 6

Excellent! Did the two decorators from Cake Divas quit working there entirely? I can't see how they could have their own business and still be with Cake Divas.

I give them all credit for being able to get work done with a camera sticking in their faces. That wouldn't be fun for them, but it's fun for us to watch!

Susie53 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Susie53 Posted 16 May 2009 , 1:56pm
post #6 of 6

I'll be watching!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%