Just Moved!!!

Decorating By zuckerblumen Updated 9 May 2009 , 12:36pm by zuckerblumen

zuckerblumen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zuckerblumen Posted 9 May 2009 , 12:08pm
post #1 of 3

Hello and pleasant Good afternoon to one an all of my Cakecentral love ones, please give me the humble opportunity to express my heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you, who has extended your little hearts, in such tremendous ways. I don't want to sound as if am preaching, but am REALLY MOVED to see how GENEROUS AND CARING the people on this website really are. I truly appreciate you all, and hope that this out-pouring of care, and willingness to help one another, would continue. I admire all the lovely and pains-taking cakes I've seen on this website, and hope an pray that some day I'll be as good as you folks, still struggling to come to perfection.

I live here in Euroupe, and haven't had anyone to share my most loved hobby, ( Cake Decorating ) with but, most of all I know that I have you my Cc family, I even tell this to my husband. Am happy to have such a medium where I can find comfort, and feel confident in placing any question or concern that I might have concerning my cakes.

I truly hope that you all are going to be a little patient with me, as am still new to this thing. icon_smile.gif

Thanks again for everything, an I would also like to say thanks on behalf of all who has benefited from this website, and probably hadn't the chance or time to say Thank you.

2 replies
SHogg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SHogg Posted 9 May 2009 , 12:16pm
post #2 of 3

Thanks for the wonderful thoughts! I second that icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif
I've really enjoyed being a part of the CC community!

zuckerblumen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zuckerblumen Posted 9 May 2009 , 12:36pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you SHogg, it's my pleasure icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%