Fondant Decorative Edge Cutter

Decorating By ninatat Updated 4 May 2009 , 2:58pm by brincess_b

ninatat Posted 3 May 2009 , 2:31pm
post #1 of 3

Hi Everybody, i can't find the edge cutter, i saw it on u-tube, i ordered one from wilton, but the edges aren't big enough, and i guess you can use it for decoration it has three wheels, ok this they used for the edge of a bow it has nice clean zig zag type edges. can anyone tell what the name of it is or where to look. Thank

2 replies
JenniferMI Posted 3 May 2009 , 4:04pm
post #2 of 3

E-mail me, I might be able to help.

Jen icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%