Sites New Look

Lounge By TheCakerator Updated 3 May 2009 , 12:16am by indydebi

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 30 Apr 2009 , 2:07pm
post #1 of 8

I know a lot of work has been done to this site lately, adding new features etc., but I have got to say that the new font size that is ONLY happening to me on THIS site is reallllllllllllllllllly small .. None of my other sites have had anything happen to their font size and its almost to hard for my eyes to read. Is this going to be changing or is this the new look forever? Anyone else have this problem? I searched the forums and didn't see any post's relating to this, but I can't imagine I am the only one seeing a different font size.

7 replies
jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 30 Apr 2009 , 3:29pm
post #2 of 8

I've been having a hard time reading it too. I also have a hard time seeing peoples names on their posts with the font they're using. Hopefully this is all temporary while they get everything worked out.

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 30 Apr 2009 , 4:35pm
post #3 of 8

ok thanks, at least I know someone else is seeing what I'm seeing.

punkinpie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
punkinpie Posted 30 Apr 2009 , 4:49pm
post #4 of 8

I'm having some trouble with the fonts as well. I think part of the problem might be that the font in the posts is now grey instead of black.

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 30 Apr 2009 , 8:50pm
post #5 of 8

Whew...........I just thought it was my eyes, I even washed my glasses!icon_rolleyes.gif

I hope it's only temporary.........maybe when they're finished it will improve.

Does anyone know if we can change the font setting on our laptops or desktops so it's easier to read?

sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 2 May 2009 , 10:57pm
post #6 of 8

I don't like the new layout. The font seem okay now, they must have fixed it, but I hate the photo layout. Its the same photos all day long and there were so many more photos to see before. Not only that, why does is it only a close up of each cake, you have to click the link to see it larger, i'm just not feelin it. I don't think they needed to change it I hope it doesn't stay this way.

KlyKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KlyKat Posted 2 May 2009 , 11:51pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarwishes

I don't like the new layout. The font seem okay now, they must have fixed it, but I hate the photo layout. Its the same photos all day long and there were so many more photos to see before. Not only that, why does is it only a close up of each cake, you have to click the link to see it larger, i'm just not feelin it. I don't think they needed to change it I hope it doesn't stay this way.

I 2nd that thumbs_up.gif

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 3 May 2009 , 12:16am
post #8 of 8

See this thread, http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-629428.html , for add'l comments and reviews on the changes.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%