Have You Ever Made Lemon Wasc?

Decorating By mareg Updated 1 May 2009 , 12:24pm by cherrycakes

mareg Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 11:20pm
post #1 of 6

I was wondering if anybody has made this version? Did you use a Lemon cake mix too with adding the Lemon juice, flarvor and zest?

I'd love to hear what you guys think. Do you think it would be too lemony?

5 replies
galliesway Posted 30 Apr 2009 , 1:42am
post #2 of 6

Cakepro has an excellent recipe!

xstitcher Posted 1 May 2009 , 6:34am
post #3 of 6

I made it with Lemon cake mix and used a mix of vanilla and lemon extract. Very tasty!

Galliesway thxs for mentioning the recipe by Cakepro, I'll go and check it out. Lemon cake is one of my fav's.

patticakesnc Posted 1 May 2009 , 6:59am
post #4 of 6

I didn't do the lemon cake but I did make the WASC into a White Chocolate Sour cream by deleting the almond and adding white chocolate pudding mix. Then I added lemon extract to my buttercream and it was amazing with the cake!

janelwaters Posted 1 May 2009 , 12:18pm
post #5 of 6

I JUST made this last week an it was SO GOOD!! I used lemon cake mix, all lemon extract in place of the almond and then I used lemonaide instead of water - HOLY YUM!

It was for a kids party and there was not a piece left! It was so good my totally caked out husband at another piece at the party.

I am NOT a fan of lemon - but even I loved this cake!

cherrycakes Posted 1 May 2009 , 12:24pm
post #6 of 6

I made macsmom's lemon WASC and not a crumb was left over! It had a mix of one white mix and one lemon mix, along with the lemonade concentrate and lemon extract. I was fearing that it would be too lemony but it was really good!

Quote by @%username% on %date%