Have You Ever Made Lemon Wasc?

Decorating By mareg Updated 1 May 2009 , 12:24pm by cherrycakes

mareg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mareg Posted 29 Apr 2009 , 11:20pm
post #1 of 6

I was wondering if anybody has made this version? Did you use a Lemon cake mix too with adding the Lemon juice, flarvor and zest?

I'd love to hear what you guys think. Do you think it would be too lemony?

Thanks!

5 replies
galliesway Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
galliesway Posted 30 Apr 2009 , 1:42am
post #2 of 6

Cakepro has an excellent recipe!

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 1 May 2009 , 6:34am
post #3 of 6

I made it with Lemon cake mix and used a mix of vanilla and lemon extract. Very tasty!

Galliesway thxs for mentioning the recipe by Cakepro, I'll go and check it out. Lemon cake is one of my fav's.
icon_smile.gif

patticakesnc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticakesnc Posted 1 May 2009 , 6:59am
post #4 of 6

I didn't do the lemon cake but I did make the WASC into a White Chocolate Sour cream by deleting the almond and adding white chocolate pudding mix. Then I added lemon extract to my buttercream and it was amazing with the cake!

janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 1 May 2009 , 12:18pm
post #5 of 6

I JUST made this last week an it was SO GOOD!! I used lemon cake mix, all lemon extract in place of the almond and then I used lemonaide instead of water - HOLY YUM!

It was for a kids party and there was not a piece left! It was so good my totally caked out husband at another piece at the party.

I am NOT a fan of lemon - but even I loved this cake!

cherrycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cherrycakes Posted 1 May 2009 , 12:24pm
post #6 of 6

I made macsmom's lemon WASC and not a crumb was left over! It had a mix of one white mix and one lemon mix, along with the lemonade concentrate and lemon extract. I was fearing that it would be too lemony but it was really good!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%