40% Off Wilton Coupon

Decorating By pinkflower1212 Updated 21 Apr 2009 , 3:17pm by Tortess

pinkflower1212 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkflower1212 Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 8:44pm
post #1 of 7

Was just on the Hobby Lobby site, and they have 40% off all Wilton Products! icon_biggrin.gif Says that there is NO LIMIT and is not valid with any other offer. It's good April20-April 25, 2009 I've got mine and on my way!

http://www.hobbylobby.com/weekly/weekly.cfm?page=2

Happy Shopping! icon_biggrin.gif

6 replies
paulafrost Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paulafrost Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 9:04pm
post #2 of 7

Thank you so much for this.

cricket0616 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cricket0616 Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 9:04pm
post #3 of 7

Thanks! This will come in handy.

cutthecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutthecake Posted 20 Apr 2009 , 9:13pm
post #4 of 7

Does anyone know if Michael's accepts Hobby Lobby coupons? Michael's does accept AC Moore's (and maybe Joann's?), so I'm hoping they accept all competitors' coupons.

pinkflower1212 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkflower1212 Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 2:33am
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthecake

Does anyone know if Michael's accepts Hobby Lobby coupons? Michael's does accept AC Moore's (and maybe Joann's?), so I'm hoping they accept all competitors' coupons.

That would be wonderful (clink clink clank clank keep the money in the bank) since I frequent them both. icon_lol.gif Wish there was an AC Moore here, icon_cry.gif was favorite place to shop when lived on East Coast.

Doesn't hurt to ask when you go in, if I remember I'll ask the next time I go in.

curiegas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
curiegas Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 5:09am
post #6 of 7

Cutthecake

The Michaels here in Dallas does take the Hobby Lobby coupons.

Tortess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tortess Posted 21 Apr 2009 , 3:17pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthecake

Our Michael's sign say they honor all competitors' coupons. I've used JoAnn, but don't see why they wouldn't take Hobby Lobby if they are selling the same stuff!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%