Deadliest Catch

Lounge By jimandmollie Updated 22 Apr 2009 , 11:05pm by jimandmollie

jimandmollie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jimandmollie Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 8:47pm
post #1 of 5

I am so bummed that Phil couldn't go out on the boat again this season. I almost cried. I love him and it was heartbreaking because you can just tell how much it hurt him. His poor boys were crying too. icon_sad.gif

I also would have liked to jump out of my chair and reached into the tv and just shook that captain that went scuba diving under his boat. Can you say DUH!!!!!! Of course you are gonna lose and the boat is gonna knock your head off your shoulders!!!!! I weighs how much again? Lord what were you thinking man?!?!?!?

And of course they left off right there and left me hanging. Ugh I can't take it!!!!!!!!

Anyone else obsessed with this show?

4 replies
txsteph Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
txsteph Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 2:46am
post #2 of 5

OMG yes .. I have watched every single season. I had heard somewhere Phil was able to go King crabbing, but not Ophelieo (sp?). I guess they were wrong since he got the Dr. call and didn't go. Maybe he makes it out for Ophie .. I have my DVR set to record just in case of an emergency at home & I miss an espisode. Lots of times, I watch it when it is on, then later in the week watch it again.
And yeah the captain who got knocked in the head .. helloooo? anyone in there to begin with?? Obviously no one was home when he decided to scuba down & check out the boat. I do hope he is ok though.

Larrimore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Larrimore Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 2:34pm
post #3 of 5

Yes! I love this show. I told my husband you know Phil is standing there crying watching his ship leave without him. I felt so bad for him. Loved the 'victory dance' on the Time Bandit. Can't wait for next week

bakincakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakincakin Posted 16 Apr 2009 , 7:58pm
post #4 of 5

My 11 year old son and 9 year old daughter LOVE this show, along with Dirty jobs, Ice Road Truckers, Man vs Wild. They Love them.

jimandmollie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jimandmollie Posted 22 Apr 2009 , 11:05pm
post #5 of 5

Ugh! I had to miss it last night so I could sleep early and then stay up all night with my 5 year old!!!!!!! I have to check and see if it will be on again this week or if I have to wait until next week to catch up. I am so bummed! icon_sad.gif I need to get a DVR!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%