Help With A Search...!

Business By bekahzzz Updated 15 Apr 2009 , 2:01pm by bekahzzz

bekahzzz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bekahzzz Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 6:43pm
post #1 of 6

Hi there...I swear I'm not dumb... but I can't seem to get the Search to work for this website. I was trying to search the forums for information about "Sales Tax" and no entries come up. I tried both the search at the top toolbar and the one on the right.
I find it hard to believe there are no topics already out there for this...can anyone give me a quick lesson or help me out?

5 replies
cs_confections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cs_confections Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 7:32pm
post #2 of 6

I'd love to know, as well. I've seen others comment that they've had problems, but I haven't read any explanations or solutions. Sometimes I have luck with it, but most often, especially lately, I can't get it to work at all icon_sad.gif

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 9:33pm
post #3 of 6

On this screen, click on "search" that is just above "forum FAQ" in the upper left.

In the search for keywords space type "sales tax" (but w/o the quotation marks).

Choose to search for all terms.

In this case, I'd probably also choose to search topic titles only.

Then click search.

That should take you to it.

Joyfull4444 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joyfull4444 Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 9:35pm
post #4 of 6

not sure if this is what you're looking for but I found this thread on tax.

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=626065&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 9:37pm
post #5 of 6

I believe I read in another thread somewhere that Jackie said there was a problem with Search and they were working on it. NOt sure if it's fixed yet or not.

bekahzzz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bekahzzz Posted 15 Apr 2009 , 2:01pm
post #6 of 6

Thanks all...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%