R U Interested In A Kc Business Owners Group??

Business By korkyo Updated 14 Apr 2009 , 4:02pm by melodyscakes

korkyo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
korkyo Posted 12 Apr 2009 , 3:53am
post #1 of 5

I am interested in knowing if anyone in the KC mo. area that owns a cake business would also be interested in meeting with other like minded individuals.

Just to get together, maybe tour different shops if you want to share, but mostly to talk about business. I LOVE my cake club but we don't always get down to specifics about business.

Now, I'm not talking about sharing your secrets, ya know a girl has to have some secrets......... icon_lol.gif ..I talking about how to save money on cost, what advertisements works or not, tips and tricks, or I found this cool new toy, general business info that would help us all out.

Melody cakes and I met a couple weeks ago, hey girl icon_biggrin.gif , and it was good to get a fresh perspective on lots of things. It was really nice to know I'm not the only one struggling to keep myself organized and motivated.

SO, Let me know.

4 replies
CelebrationsbyLori Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CelebrationsbyLori Posted 12 Apr 2009 , 5:15am
post #2 of 5

I'm about 2 hours south of KC, Ks, but I would love to see a group that is more along the lines of a serious business owners group. Even an on-line IM chat would be fun! -Lori

korkyo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
korkyo Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 2:40am
post #3 of 5

HUmmm, I thought there would be some more interest.

Anyone in KC?
I'm sure there are several businesses out there that I have not met yet.

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 4:27am
post #4 of 5

I'm barely starting out, but that sounds good. And even how Lori suggested, an online meeting would be nice.

melodyscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melodyscakes Posted 14 Apr 2009 , 4:02pm
post #5 of 5

count me in girl!

melody

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%