Xx Post..absolute "must" Cake Magazine?

Decorating By Idreamofcakes Updated 10 Apr 2009 , 4:40am by Idreamofcakes

SpringFlour Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpringFlour Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 3:53am
post #31 of 32
Quote:
Quote:

There's a British mag I'd love to get. Cakes & [blocked]. (No spaces, obviously.) I haven't flipped through one yet, but I hear it's the way to go.

They're onto us. You can't even use spaces to spell Sugar C raft any more. icon_razz.gif It's a naughty word that gets blocked!!!

Edited to add: This magazine isn't at all related to the cake supply company and website that has the same name!

Idreamofcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Idreamofcakes Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 4:40am
post #32 of 32

I just can't bring myself to get rid of my copies of TOH, our tastes have changed so much over the years. Things I never would have made before, we actually love now. It just seems like there are less recipes and personal touches now.

Ok so we need to get Heath and Jackie (who BTW looks fabulous, anyone know how she lost the weight?)anyhow...after their wedding & honeymoon I think their next "task" should be a CC magazine. With all of us as writers editors, contributors, photogrophers, yada yada yada!!!
OMG...A CC we can Take ANYWHERE at ANYTIME!!!! How amazing would that be??? Well it sound good to me anyways ...she says shyly and sneaks quietly out for the night-------->

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%