Freaky!! What Are Your Thoughts?

Lounge By MystiqueFire Updated 11 Apr 2009 , 1:27am by Carolynlovescake

MystiqueFire Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MystiqueFire Posted 8 Apr 2009 , 5:51pm
post #1 of 20

Hey, baker-friends! I was watching television the other day, and there was an episode from Creflo Dollar on talking about an excavation to the center of the earth. He read an account of scientists who were digging and they hit a cavern a couple miles down, so they lowered a thermometer down there, and the temp sensor read past 2000 degrees. They lowered a microphone down to record the sound of moving platelets, but instead of hearing sounds of the earth, they heard what sounded like human screams. On the episode, he plays the exact evidence/tape that was recorded from the excavation.... Freaky!! I think you might be able to find the whole recording on YouTube, but Creflo actually gives Biblical scripture describing hell that sounds similar to what is heard in the tape. What do you think? Listen for yourself:

The clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8eqZohg2xs&feature=player_embedded

The whole episode:
http://www.creflodollarministries.com/Public/Broadcasts/Daily-Archives.aspx
(Part 3)

Jasmine

19 replies
MystiqueFire Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 4:50pm
post #2 of 20

Anyone? icon_confused.gif

bigsisof3kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigsisof3kids Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 4:54pm
post #3 of 20

I have heard this before, years and years ago. I don't want to get into this because of the whole religion policy on here. But the Bible makes it clear that hell is in the center of the earth. I'll leave it at that.

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 5:25pm
post #4 of 20

Sorry, but I'm not buying it. I'm a firm believer in God, but come on....
Here's some more info
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/d/drilltohellfacts.htm

maryjsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryjsgirl Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 5:43pm
post #5 of 20

Snopes says it's bogus. I trust them over some preacher whose last name is dollar.

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 7:39pm
post #6 of 20

icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gif

Thanks for the laugh.

When you find me a rabbit that chews it's cud, documented by REAL scientists, I might consider believing something like this.

-Tubbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-Tubbs Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 10:06pm
post #7 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystiqueFire

What do you think?

I don't think you really want to know that, do you? icon_lol.gif

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 9 Apr 2009 , 10:08pm
post #8 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by TubbsCookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystiqueFire

What do you think?

I don't think you really want to know that, do you? icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gif And you really wouldn't to hear what I have to say about either. But truthfully...a bunch of hyped up baloney. Makes me wanna run out and buy a set of Virgin Mary toast imprinters on Ebay. icon_lol.gif

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 1:58am
post #9 of 20

You want to hear Hell? Come to Easter dinner with me. There will be at least 20 kids there, all under the age of 10, all fired up on Easter candy.
Running, yelling, jumping around, singing - it's either that or I have to cook. I'll take the kids for two hours, Alex. icon_lol.gif

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 2:01am
post #10 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by playingwithsugar

You want to hear Hell? Come to Easter dinner with me. There will be at least 20 kids there, all under the age of 10, all fired up on Easter candy.
Running, yelling, jumping around, singing - it's either that or I have to cook. I'll take the kids for two hours, Alex. icon_lol.gif

Theresa icon_smile.gif

icon_lol.gif ROFLMAO icon_lol.gif

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 2:13am
post #11 of 20
Quote:

Theresa icon_smile.gif

O.M.G. icon_eek.gif I would need a valium salt lick to get through that!! icon_razz.gif

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 2:15am
post #12 of 20
Quote:

Theresa icon_smile.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Our Easter dinner will only have two brats. icon_razz.gif It will also be at my house and they are my children so I can send them to their rooms if they get on my nerves. icon_lol.gif

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 2:36am
post #13 of 20

Yeah, I say no. This just reminds me about what churches used to do with relics in the dark ages. If that was what he was saying it was, the sound would be so painful to us that it would break out hearts, not just be an annoying sound....
Jamie....too funny.

MystiqueFire Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 6:02am
post #14 of 20

I'm just saying, like what if it is real?

foxymomma521 Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 12:01pm
post #15 of 20

Did you NOT read the link that I posted??? The story is BS... It's been researched and the originator of the lie copped to it!

MystiqueFire Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 1:53pm
post #16 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxymomma521

Did you NOT read the link that I posted??? The story is BS... It's been researched and the originator of the lie copped to it!

Actually I didnt, I got home at 2 AM from working a double and figured I'd read it in the morning. Please don't get offensive, I was just too tired to visit any other websites!

But that's not the point, my point is, what if there is a hell and it really sounds like that?!

It's kind of a scary thought.

I'm not trying to debate the realness of that clip or anything, whether or not you believe Creflo Dollar is a good preacher (who happens to be my pastor, FYI) or get super religious, I'm just saying It's a scary thought, don't you think? Sorry if I was unclear. icon_redface.gificon_sad.gif

foxymomma521 Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 2:03pm
post #17 of 20

Of course it's a scary thought... but I think your preacher should have done his research before misinforming his whole congregation...

MystiqueFire Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 2:07pm
post #18 of 20

Well maybe that's true, but if you watched the whole sermon he was trying to make presentations about the horribleness of hell because a lot of people have this thought that hell is just a party, and it's not. And I think maybe he thought that was a good way to make it "hit home".

dailey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dailey Posted 10 Apr 2009 , 3:04pm
post #19 of 20

i believe in heaven and hell, so who knows? for those who *do* believe in a hell, i don't think its so far-fetched...

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 11 Apr 2009 , 1:27am
post #20 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by __Jamie__

a valium salt lick

woah wait a minute... they have it in a salt lick version?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%