I Finally Got The Nerve

Decorating By cakebaker1957 Updated 29 Mar 2009 , 12:17am by cakebaker1957

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 9:12pm
post #1 of 8

Thanks to everyone here that lend a hand in helping me with several of my cakes just couldnt had done it with out you guys, and gals, i finally Posted some pics of my cakes, im still working on them but there are few to look at im still trying to get my BC smoother Thanks everyone

7 replies
Liniti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Liniti Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 9:46pm
post #2 of 8

Very nice, cakebaker! You done good on all of them!
I've only made 3 character cakes so far since Valentine's Day (for grandkids's birthdays). I'm re-learning cake decorating (for fun only) after not doing it for many, many years. They came out cute, but I'm still too chicken to post any pictures yet.... icon_redface.gif

Susie53 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Susie53 Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 10:01pm
post #3 of 8

cakebaker1957, your cakes look great! thumbs_up.gif

Liniti, I was like you and was nervous about posting pictures...well, I finally posted some, they aren't that good, but hopefully, I will get better as I go. I only do cakes for my family, but have fun doing them. I'd love to see some pictures of your cakes....I bet they look great!
icon_smile.gif

Liniti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Liniti Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 10:10pm
post #4 of 8

Awwww, thanks Susie for the kind words. I'll have to see if my daughter can send me some pics since she's the one who took the pictures at the parties. I didn't even bother to take any here at home thinking I wouldn't be posting them anyway. Maybe I'll take a picture of the next one.... thumbs_up.gif

susanscakecreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanscakecreations Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 10:27pm
post #5 of 8

Well, I think both of you should post more pictures!!!!! THey are all awesome cakes and cookies! You both should be very proud!!!!!
I still in the beginner stages, too.......still trying to perfect things.........and hey....Liniti, I'm in WNC too! We might be "neighbors"!!!!

Christian0423 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Christian0423 Posted 28 Mar 2009 , 11:38pm
post #6 of 8

Great Job!! They look wonderful.

cakebaker1957 Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 12:16am
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liniti

Very nice, cakebaker! You done good on all of them!
I've only made 3 character cakes so far since Valentine's Day (for grandkids's birthdays). I'm re-learning cake decorating (for fun only) after not doing it for many, many years. They came out cute, but I'm still too chicken to post any pictures yet.... icon_redface.gif

Just go for it I did wasnt too bad im having trouble getting my cake pics off the cd on to here.

cakebaker1957 Posted 29 Mar 2009 , 12:17am
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie53

cakebaker1957, your cakes look great! thumbs_up.gif

Liniti, I was like you and was nervous about posting pictures...well, I finally posted some, they aren't that good, but hopefully, I will get better as I go. I only do cakes for my family, but have fun doing them. I'd love to see some pictures of your cakes....I bet they look great!
icon_smile.gif

Susie53 your cakes are faboulous darling good job on all thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%