That To Do List Isn't Getting Done!

Decorating By SugaredUp Updated 27 Mar 2009 , 2:57am by Bluehue

SugaredUp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugaredUp Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 1:30am
post #1 of 7

Know the feeling? I had so much to do tonite (after the kids go to bed), but I am just exhausted. I can barely stay awake. Too many late nights and not enough sleep. Originally on my list, I was going to bake 3 sheet cakes, make 4 batches of frosting and cut out my gumpaste piano lid...

Then I switched it to making a store run for all my ingredients.

Then I decided to switch it to making a fondant figure.

Then I decided to just say F IT -and I'm going to bed. I'm going to be so sorry, I just know it!!! But I can't function!!!!!!!!!!!

Night night!!!

6 replies
Ballymena Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ballymena Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 2:35am
post #2 of 7

Been there, done that got the T-shirt, sooooo many times.

OhMyGanache Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGanache Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 2:40am
post #3 of 7

Sounds like me! Fortunately, I was just diagnosed with ADHD - so at least I have an excuse for being the way I am. LOL!

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 2:54am
post #4 of 7

I'm the worst with gumpaste stuff...I schedule it for like a week in advance and then put it off... "Ohhhh I can put it off til tomorrow and it will still be dry..." then the next night "Ohhhh 12 hours more isn't going to hurt..." haha

apetricek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
apetricek Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 2:56am
post #5 of 7

I have an ongoing to do list that I continue to add to each week. I have a ton of orders to do for the weekend..and rather than working on Monday and Tuesday doing my prepwork for them, fondant booties, figures, etc..I took those days off. Now last night and tonight I am working like a chicken without a head to be all caught up or tomorrows day. I don't think I will ever learn either..I know I was up to at least 3 a.m. all last weekend, so I felt like I deserved a vacation...just wish I hadn't taken both days....Hope you get all your things done, I know it is a great feeling to cross off or throw away that completed to do list though! Hope you get a great night's sleep and be ready to go at em tomorrow!

diamondsonblackvelvet13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diamondsonblackvelvet13 Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 2:57am
post #6 of 7

<---frequent flier

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 27 Mar 2009 , 2:57am
post #7 of 7

And lets not forget that basket of ironing that seems to *just* appear.

Hopefully after a good sleep you will wake up and everything will just run like clockwork - thumbs_up.gif

And now, i am off to do *that* basket of ironing...but then it is just on midday here.

Bh icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%