For Fun- Snacks Sure To Gross You Out!

Lounge By __Jamie__ Updated 23 Feb 2012 , 3:36am by IvyCakes

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 20 Mar 2009 , 10:53pm
post #91 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvira

Vienna sausages however are the meat of the devil!!! icon_evil.gif

Meat of the devil! I will laugh about that for the rest of my life.

I like to drink the brine from a jar of green olives, and when I'm pregnant I'll unwrap a beef bouillion cube and pop it in my mouth like a piece of hard candy. It grosses me out to even type that.

tx_cupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tx_cupcake Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 1:21am
post #92 of 136

mmmmmmm....vomit browns.....

bigsisof3kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigsisof3kids Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 4:22am
post #93 of 136

I LOVE the juice from the green olive jar too, Shelle!!! From the dill pickles too.

Let's see, weird food..... hmmm....

I can't think of a single, solitary thing... besides what I've already said. I'll have to think about it some more I guess. There has to be SOMEthing.

Melvira, you deserve the Grand Prize, lol.

Quote:
Quote:

txcupcake wrote:

mmmmmmm....vomit browns.....

"And the 1st Annual Puke award goes to....Melvira!"

*thunderous applause* icon_lol.gif

__Jamie__ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
__Jamie__ Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 4:31am
post #94 of 136
Quote:

Yah, I think I accidentally stopped on that show one time... he was over in some part of Asia eating an elephants... um... well, his... fun zone. Oh yes, on a bun. Yah, I couldn't get away from that channel fast enough.

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif HA!! Man...I stopped getting reminders that were new posts...page 7!! Yeah! Lot's of food gross outs!!

__Jamie__ Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 4:41am
post #95 of 136

I'm sorry but that meatloaf cake JaimeAnn posted looks soooooo good!!

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 4:58am
post #96 of 136

I'm sorry, I can't get behind the condemnation of the vomit browns, not when the rest of you are drinking the juice out of the pickle jar! icon_eek.gif

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 5:42am
post #97 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceshell

I'm sorry, I can't get behind the condemnation of the vomit browns, not when the rest of you are drinking the juice out of the pickle jar! icon_eek.gif

THANK YOU!!! *pushing everyone down the bench* You come sit right here sweetie! *patting empty spot next to me* You get to sit in the BFF spot!!

What is so gross about my hash browns, that's what I want to know. You should try them... they're just salty and sweet... and potatoey.

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 6:03am
post #98 of 136
Quote:

You come sit right here sweetie! *patting empty spot next to me* You get to sit in the BFF spot!!

What is so gross about my hash browns, that's what I want to know. You should try them... they're just salty and sweet... and potatoey.

*sidles up*

Now don't get me wrong, they certainly didn't sound particularly appetizing! But there's nothing really weird about them:

"Ok, I like hash browns cooked a little bit crispy then add... ketchup, grape jelly, maple syrup, and salt"

It basically just sounds like your entire breakfast (jelly from your toast, syrup from your pancakes) got entangled on your plate. Can't even complain about the ketchup, lots of people use it on their HB or scrambled eggs. (Thank goodness you didn't top it off with Tabasco though icon_rolleyes.gif.)

Then again Melvira, I have to admit, YOU were the one that chose to use the word "vomit" to describe them!

Melvira Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 2:45pm
post #99 of 136

I know... I assume that is the reason they've been dubbed as the most disgusting thing ever. icon_lol.gif I described them that way because of the whole tone of the thread, but honestly, it's good! icon_wink.gif See, I sabotaged myself. But they're still not as bad as ANYTHING made with SPAM. icon_lol.gif

tx_cupcake Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 3:40pm
post #100 of 136
Quote:

But they're still not as bad as ANYTHING made with SPAM. icon_lol.gif

Why? There aren't any ground up lips and anuses in the vomit browns? icon_lol.gif

Melvira Posted 21 Mar 2009 , 4:11pm
post #101 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by txcupcake

Quote:

But they're still not as bad as ANYTHING made with SPAM. icon_lol.gif

Why? There aren't any ground up lips and anuses in the vomit browns? icon_lol.gif

Bwahahaha! Unfortunately no!

That's one thing that cracks me up when people are like, "I only eat ALL BEEF hotdogs!" I'm like, "Why, cuz cows don't have lips and buttholes?" It's all made of 'parts', who cares if it's pork or beef? icon_lol.gif

Shelle_75 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelle_75 Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 1:29am
post #102 of 136

This is all so wrong.

I am trying not to wake my baby up but I am silently laughing so hard I'm about to either fart or start crying. Anuses, buttholes, and lips, oh my.

JaimeAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaimeAnn Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 2:56am
post #103 of 136

__Jamie__ I was serious when I said my husband is getting the meatloaf cake for his birthday! I think it is awesome! He doesn't eat sweets , I don't know why, he is weird.
He is am Extreme carnivore! Sooo
I make cake , He eats meat , put the two together "MEATLOAF CAKE" Yay!!!!

I think if I can find any of those funky colored ketchups I will decorate it with those.

Melvira - I don't understand why everyone is hatin on the vomit browns, I always put maple syrup and ketchup on mine the grape jelly may be the kicker here...

Melvira Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 3:41am
post #104 of 136

I've made the meatloaf cake. It's a big hit!!!

And thanks for the props on my browns!!

ofcourseitsKaren Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ofcourseitsKaren Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 6:00am
post #105 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by txcupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakeshoppe

Balut (as per wikipedia) is a fertilized duck (or chicken) egg with a nearly-developed embryo inside that is boiled and eaten in the shell.

You crack it open, sip the broth and enjoy!

OMG! When dh and I lived in San Francisco there was a little Philippino restaurant we used to go to that sold balut at the register right out of the crate. We'd see people eat them as they were waiting to pay their bill. I could never work up the courage to try it. Blech!

My mom is Philipino, and we have about a dozen hiding in the back of our freezer... she loves them, but I haven't tried them.

Hmm.. I two somewhat unusual habits

- I always, always put french fries in my hamburgers
- potato chips in ham sandwiches

and when I was in 5th grade, I used to eat my DOG's cheese bit snacks.
They tasted like goldfish! icon_wink.gif

SeriousCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SeriousCakes Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 11:50am
post #106 of 136

1. Banana and Mayo sammich (gotta be on white bread though)
2. Chilli with syrup, cheddar cheese and crackers
3. Potted meat and mayo sammich (potted meat, right next to vienna sausages)

Oh man, yeah, you guys and butter takes me back. I used to saw of slices of butter when I was a kid and make myself a butter sandwich!

The jelly on grilled cheese actually sounds pretty good, I have Monte Crisco sandwiches that are dipped in raspberry jam...so GOOD!! thumbs_up.gif

tx_cupcake Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 12:59pm
post #107 of 136

Okay, Serious_Cakes... that banana and mayo sandwich may be where I draw the line... icon_lol.gif Although the chili with syrup and cheese sounds pretty good!

When I make spaghetti sauce from scratch I always add a generous bit of sugar. No one knows, but it's really the secret ingredient that brings it all together. icon_wink.gif

Edited to add: This is totally off-topic but Serious_Cakes, I've been meaning to tell you that the sapphire ring you wear in your videos looks an awful lot like my engagement ring!

SeriousCakes Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 2:06pm
post #108 of 136

lol-yeah, I can't eat a banana and mayo sandwich if my hubby is home, I never hear the end of it!
The pink sapphire or the blue one? Actually I think either of them would make a cool engagement ring icon_wink.gif

tx_cupcake Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 4:27pm
post #109 of 136

The blue sapphire. It's my absolute favorite gem stone (although the pink is also gorgeous!). I always get a lot of complements on it. icon_biggrin.gif

trishalynn0708 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trishalynn0708 Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 5:24pm
post #110 of 136
Quote:

My 3YO eats onions like apples. When he does something that deserves a 'treat' I offer him a brownie or cupcake... nope, he wants a bog old slice of onion.

That is so funny, my son does the same thing! He started doing it after he went to my parents house one day and seen my dad eat an onion like an apple. He tried it and he loves onions like that!!!

SeriousCakes Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 5:28pm
post #111 of 136

Ah, that's what I forgot to add! My 2 yr old loves raw onions too. She was always coming in the kitchen to see what I was doing and always wanted a taste of whatever I was chopping. One day I gave her a piece of onion to see what her response would be and she loved it! Everyone does a double take when they see her chowing down icon_lol.gif

Melvira Posted 22 Mar 2009 , 11:47pm
post #112 of 136

People at mu husband's office think it's some sort of joke we tell, the baby eating the onions! I had to send them pictures of him doing it. He, since he first started eating solids, has been a 'season' baby. He likes things will strong flavorful taste... not bland crud, ya know? He's a foody like momma!! YAY!!

cakes22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes22 Posted 24 Mar 2009 , 11:57am
post #113 of 136

My kids are totally grossed out at the fact that I dip chocochip cookies in my orange juice!!
Also, here in Canada, we have Poutine (French fries with gravy and cheese curds), very yummy, but I add ketchup. icon_lol.gif
When I was pregnant, I used to drink kosher garlic pickle juice. Man, did I retain water. hahaha!!

Not too disgusting. I have NEVER had SPAM. But I love the name of canned meat. SPAM, KLIK..... gotta love things that never spoil...

Melvira Posted 24 Mar 2009 , 3:00pm
post #114 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakes22

Also, here in Canada, we have Poutine (French fries with gravy and cheese curds)

ADDICTIVE!!! Man, when I was working in Nova Scotia in the late 90's you could even get it at McDonalds!! That stuff rocked my face off!! My husband gets this funny face when I say "I could really go for some poutine right now!" No, you idiot, that is not a euphamism!!! icon_surprised.gificon_lol.gif

sambugjoebear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sambugjoebear Posted 24 Mar 2009 , 5:57pm
post #115 of 136

Just found this thread- why is it that gross things always make me want to laugh? Warped sense of humor I guess icon_smile.gif

Love the idea of the meatloaf cake! I'm thinking about making that for April Fool's Day next week...lol It would really be a mean joke on hubby bc he hates meatloaf (although he will say that mine is better than most that he's had).

Hmm..let's see..what kind of weird stuff do I eat? I love pickle juice (especially Claussen dill).

Love to eat plain saurkraut (again, Claussen) by the cupfuls (hmm, German heritage kicking in?)

Peanut butter, banana, strawberry, and grape jelly sandwiches.

White rice with a generous helping of sugar- I ate it like this in front of my hubby's family when we were still dating and his whole family thought I was weird (of course now my SIL eats it that way!)

LOVE LOVE LOVE deep fried pickles!

Hubby likes to make floats out of chocolate mint ice cream and Wild Wood grape soda- it's actually pretty good.

That's all that I can think of right now. And I have to admit, the "vomit browns" sound really good to me. LOL. I'm gonna have to do that for breakfast this weekend.

__Jamie__ Posted 24 Mar 2009 , 6:09pm
post #116 of 136
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakes22

Also, here in Canada, we have Poutine (French fries with gravy and cheese curds)

ADDICTIVE!!! Man, when I was working in Nova Scotia in the late 90's you could even get it at McDonalds!! That stuff rocked my face off!! My husband gets this funny face when I say "I could really go for some poutine right now!" No, you idiot, that is not a euphamism!!! icon_surprised.gificon_lol.gif

icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif Did you just say....did you mean....OMG! LOLOLOLOL icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Melvira Posted 24 Mar 2009 , 7:47pm
post #117 of 136

Hehehehe... yah it sounds kinda like puntang... or however that is spelled. So he giggles like a 12 year old boy when I say it. It's ridiculous how he has this super high brow dry sense of humor most of the time, but if you make a fart joke or something sounds sexual he's a pubescent boy. It's actually quite humorous.

cakes22 Posted 25 Mar 2009 , 11:48am
post #118 of 136

I think its spelt poontang..........., and I can never order poutine cause I'm afraid I will say poontang instead........
Nothing like going up to a fry truck "Hey, can I have a large poontang, oops I mean poutine!!" icon_lol.gif

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 25 Mar 2009 , 3:07pm
post #119 of 136

Woweeee! icon_lol.gif I've been urping all over the place reading some of these. That site is hilariously gross! Canned pig brains in milk?

Melvira, I would try your hash browns, I love me some hash browns!

I don't have many "gross" food choices, especially compared to some of these. icon_lol.gif

I do the whole chip/fries in sandwiches thing.

I love capers and can eat those by the spoonful.

Beer floats are pretty tasty. But not with Heineken - bleh!

cakes22 Posted 25 Mar 2009 , 3:15pm
post #120 of 136

ohhhh...........floats. Yummy.

I used to love bubblegum icecream & 7-up floats.

Beer floats......do you put ice cream in that?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%