For Fun- Snacks Sure To Gross You Out!

Lounge By __Jamie__ Updated 23 Feb 2012 , 3:36am by IvyCakes

SS385Monte Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SS385Monte Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 2:16am
post #31 of 136

One of my favorite sandwiches is cream cheese and olives. YUMMY! I also like to slice up sweet pickles to put on my grilled cheese. Oh, and after a few drinks, oreos dipped in vodka is just as good as oreos and milk!

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 2:28am
post #32 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvira

Ok, I like hash browns cooked a little bit crispy then add... ketchup, grape jelly, maple syrup, and salt. Adjust with a dab of each until it looks like vomit, but tastes perfect. Mmmmmmm... icon_biggrin.gif

I am SO gross. I can't help it. And believe it or not, I really am a food snob too!

Mel, I wanted to vomit just by reading it. icon_redface.gif I will never look at hash browns the same again!

Oh no Miss Thang... you lost all credibility at Spam and PB!! icon_lol.gif

cinderspritzer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cinderspritzer Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 2:32am
post #33 of 136

haha. i just read a bunch of these to my husband, cringing the whole time. at the end he goes ''i'd like to try a few of those.''

YUCK.

melvira is the worst, by far. i had a friend whose dad ate onions like apples, so that doesn't seem so strange. but melvira's choices... *gag*

i don't eat weird stuff. lol

Melvira Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 2:35am
post #34 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderspritzer

melvira is the worst, by far. i had a friend whose dad ate onions like apples, so that doesn't seem so strange. but melvira's choices... *gag*

Duuuuuude, that's cold!! We had people admitting to chowing down on dog food and MY choices are bad?!?! Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! I'm a freak! Oh wait, I've always known that. Nevermind, I'm not nearly as upset now!

mandysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandysue Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 2:48am
post #35 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS385Monte

One of my favorite sandwiches is cream cheese and olives. YUMMY! I also like to slice up sweet pickles to put on my grilled cheese. Oh, and after a few drinks, oreos dipped in vodka is just as good as oreos and milk!

Oreos and vodka...hands down winner. That is gross!

jamiekwebb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jamiekwebb Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 2:57am
post #36 of 136

YUCK....... I don't do to much weird stuff. I love fried pickles though and my DH thinks it's nasty. I love pickled corn... just about anything pickled. I wasn't allowed to have pickled stuff much as a kid (heres the answer to the vinegar being bad for you, bloodthinner) because I had a severe problem with nosbleeds. Now, I love them..

juleebug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juleebug Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 4:56am
post #37 of 136

Orville Redenbacher's Movie Theater Butter Microwave Popcorn in Jello Chocolate Pudding.

luvsfreebies72 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvsfreebies72 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 5:09am
post #38 of 136

I am crackin' the he** up at some of these... and some of them have me saying yum! *coughviennasausagescough*

I've got one for you guys that makes me want to vomit whenever I think of it

My DH LOVES peanut butter on top of a saltine cracker... with a slice of dill pickle on top.

He made me try it once tapedshut.gificon_cry.gif

chilz822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chilz822 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 5:17am
post #39 of 136

MmmmMmm.... I do like deep fried dill pickle slices!
And I have been known to dip my fries in my Frosty at Wendy's
icon_smile.gif

luvsfreebies72 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 5:20am
post #40 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilz822

MmmmMmm.... I do like deep fried dill pickle slices!
And I have been known to dip my fries in my Frosty at Wendy's
icon_smile.gif

I love both of those, too icon_biggrin.gif

maryjsgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryjsgirl Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 5:47am
post #41 of 136

Ok I think I just found a way to lose weight.

Read this thread. Yuck!

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 7:04am
post #42 of 136

This is fast becoming one of my favorite CC threads! Some of these made me LOL right here at my computer...popcorn IN pudding...butter dipped in butter, pb& any kind of meat product, RAW meat??!! CAT FOOD! OMG!

I too am not a weird eater. The closest in this list where you've got me is pickles on grilled cheese...but I don't like them IN the sandwich, just on the side. And they have to be sweet pickles. And the cheese must be processed American cheese for full "comfort food" effect. I had that a few weeks ago, I felt so *dirty*.

The weirdest thing I like IN my sandwich: PB&J with chili-cheese fritos. INSIDE. Can't explain it, but yummm.

If you really want to hear some gross stuff, ask me what my adventurous husband ate on his trip overseas tapedshut.gif

luvsfreebies72 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 7:28am
post #43 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceshell

The weirdest thing I like IN my sandwich: PB&J with chili-cheese fritos. INSIDE. Can't explain it, but yummm.

uh.... that's pretty weird! tapedshut.gificon_lol.gif

which reminds me of one of mine: fritos or lays chips inside a tuna sammy

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 7:46am
post #44 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsfreebies72

uh.... that's pretty weird! tapedshut.gificon_lol.gif

Yay! party.gif

JaimeAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaimeAnn Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 9:39am
post #45 of 136

My favorite weird food is Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches on Rye bread..
I LOVE EM!!!!!!!

Melvira you and my husband would be fighting over the vinegar , and he drinks the pickle juice out of the jar..
His favorite pickles are Bubbies salt cured if you haven't had em find them the are GOOD!

Those Oreos dipped in Vodka sound kinda good, Vanilla Vodka!

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 11:52am
post #46 of 136
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKC

Quote:

Ok, I like hash browns cooked a little bit crispy then add... ketchup, grape jelly, maple syrup, and salt. Adjust with a dab of each until it looks like vomit, but tastes perfect. Mmmmmmm... icon_biggrin.gif

I am SO gross. I can't help it. And believe it or not, I really am a food snob too!

Mel, I wanted to vomit just by reading it. icon_redface.gif I will never look at hash browns the same again!

Oh no Miss Thang... you lost all credibility at Spam and PB!! icon_lol.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Melvira Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 1:03pm
post #47 of 136

Hehehe. I'm glad to see more disgusting... er... *interesting* foods have been added. I love fried pickles!! With ranch dressing. There was a restaurant that served them, then they closed, so I haven't had them since. When you guys have had them, were they battered? These were pickle spears, battered and deep fried, served with ranch dressing... OH... so hungry right now!

What I think is funny is that for every item that people think is disgusting, there are six more people going, "Oh I LOVE that!" or "I wanna try that!" Makes us feel better about ourselves, no?? thumbs_up.gif See, we may be crazy, but we're all crazy together!

Sunflower08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sunflower08 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 2:03pm
post #48 of 136

I love fried pickles! Those are so good..

My weird foods.. I like oreos dipped in peanut butter, ketchup with eggs, french fries dipped in frostys or tarter sauce.. icon_smile.gif

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 3:44pm
post #49 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKC

Quote:

I have to agree with this one

Melvira Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 3:47pm
post #50 of 136

Hehehehe!! Do I win a prize or something??? icon_lol.gif

jer702 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 3:48pm
post #51 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiekwebb

YUCK....... I don't do to much weird stuff. I love fried pickles though and my DH thinks it's nasty. I love pickled corn... just about anything pickled. I wasn't allowed to have pickled stuff much as a kid (heres the answer to the vinegar being bad for you, bloodthinner) because I had a severe problem with nosbleeds. Now, I love them..

awwww now I know..if only she had told my why icon_rolleyes.gif

RebekahR Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RebekahR Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 6:07pm
post #52 of 136

Peanut butter on Oreos is Heaven! I also eat ketchup on my scrambled eggs. My favorite thing though is dipping my potato chips into my homemade tartar sauce- YUM! I actually eat a lot of the stuff listed on here. Jefferson's has awesome thick sliced fried pickles- with blue cheese and I love McDonald's french fries dipped in a Wendy's chocolate Frosty! The Oreos dipped in vodka makes me want to puke icon_lol.gif

jer702 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 6:24pm
post #53 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebekahK

The Oreos dipped in vodka makes me want to puke icon_lol.gif

personally I'm a vodka girl..I JUST LOVE IT. I actually saw an ad for Root beer vodka icon_confused.gif I'm not even sure how the heck that is supposed to taste.

Melvira Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 6:32pm
post #54 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer702

personally I'm a vodka girl..I JUST LOVE IT. I actually saw an ad for Root beer vodka icon_confused.gif I'm not even sure how the heck that is supposed to taste.

Pour into small glass, add small scoop vanilla ice cream, slurp it up... the party is ON!!!

jer702 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 6:55pm
post #55 of 136
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer702

Pour into small glass, add small scoop vanilla ice cream, slurp it up... the party is ON!!!

sounds yummy. You know its not even noon here and you have me thinking about alcohol (((drooling)))

oh, I got to try the birthday cake shot last year for my bday...yummy. You have to try it.

JaimeAnn Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 7:02pm
post #56 of 136

Best Vodka drink.. Pineapple juice, a shot of grenadine, a shot of vanilla vodka top with a maraschino cherry...

It tastes EXACTLY like pineapple upside down Cake..

Anything that tastes like cake has to be good right?

jer702 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 7:05pm
post #57 of 136

Oh that sounds awesome. Well I always keep the Vodka stocked at home so I'll just have to go shopping for the rest. icon_cool.gif

JaimeAnn Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 7:12pm
post #58 of 136

Jer702 - So what time is the party I can be in Vegas in 4 hours , You have the drinks ready & I will bring the Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches . LOL

jer702 Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 7:13pm
post #59 of 136

Hey i'm off at 5.

JaimeAnn Posted 19 Mar 2009 , 7:18pm
post #60 of 136

Now if we can just get Melvira to come and bring some of those Hash browns we would be all set !

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%