Please!!! Vote For My Yorkie To Win!!!

Lounge By mommabuda Updated 18 Mar 2009 , 3:03pm by punkinpie

mommabuda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommabuda Posted 16 Mar 2009 , 6:51pm
post #1 of 5

This would take 2 seconds to do and REALLY be appreciated! Our local radio station is holding a "cutest pet" contest and I entered our 3 dogs... I'm focusing on one of them winning it for us... the yorkie. Please go to this website:
http://www.cubradio.com/section/view...t_contest/293/

and on the right side of the screen there's a gold box that has all the numbers listed. Vote for number 33 and then click submit. We're close to taking the lead.

We've been in a rough spot the few last months and haven't been able to buy anything for the puppies or get them decent haircuts (I've been doing it myself to save money). We have an offer on our other house (FINALLY) but we still have to close on it. If we won this contest we could get something new for the 3 dogs... it's been awhile!!! THANK YOU!!!

4 replies
dldbrou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dldbrou Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 9:30pm
post #2 of 5

Did it, Good Luck.

I have three yorkies and groom them myself also.

dldbrou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dldbrou Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 9:33pm
post #3 of 5

My avatar has three yorkies, but they are not the ones I have right now. The two from the left died last year and the small one is the father of two of the ones I have right now. They are grandbabies of the middle yorkie in the picture. Long story about my guys.

thecupcakemom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecupcakemom Posted 17 Mar 2009 , 11:43pm
post #4 of 5

i'm holding my 3 month old yorkie right now. His name is Cupcake. i LOVE him.
LL
LL

punkinpie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
punkinpie Posted 18 Mar 2009 , 3:03pm
post #5 of 5

Penny is sooo sweet. Got my fingers crossed for you, Those sound like great prizes.

I have an almost 4 year old Yorkie. Her name is Punkin. We got her at 8 months old so I missed the puppy stage and whenever I see Yorkie puppy pictures I wonder what she looked like.

Anyone here belong to the yorkietalk forums?

I've attached a picture of Punkin waiting for a bite after we went through a drive through. We were stopped - we always keep her buckled in for safety.
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%