Calling All Sydney, Australia Cake Decorators Please Please!

Decorating By vcm_9 Updated 13 Mar 2009 , 11:16pm by Bunsen

vcm_9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vcm_9 Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 10:56pm
post #1 of 2

Hi guys, I need a cake for this upcoming May, and want to make it myself, but being in Melbourne, it will be hard to freight it. I am still looking into this, but if I can get some help, that would be easier!!

I thought I would be able to make it there, but time is short and I won't be able to get there with enough time to make it. I am SO dissapointed because it is something I would like to do myself!!!

Anyway, if you are from Sydney and would be interested, I would love a quote for the cake that is attached. You can pm me.

However it is done underneath the chocolate shards is up t the discretion of the decorator, whether it be done with fondant first, or just buttercream/ganach...whatever is easiest for you. It is for 90 people, most likely coffee serves. Its for my baby brothers engagement..can't believe he is all grown up!!

PS: just a note, they don't want the flowers at the bottom, and it is fresh flowers on top which I can supply. Black Satin ribbon around base
LL

1 reply
Bunsen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bunsen Posted 13 Mar 2009 , 11:16pm
post #2 of 2

That's a beautiful cake! Sorry I can't help you out as I'm not selling my cakes just yet, but here's a bump.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%