New Michael's Coupon!

Decorating By Eisskween Updated 5 Mar 2009 , 10:39pm by teswade

Eisskween Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eisskween Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 7:32pm
post #1 of 24

Only 20%, but it's off your entire order.
LL

23 replies
isabow2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
isabow2 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 7:38pm
post #2 of 24

Thank you SO much! I was headed to the big city this Thursday & was going to look for coupons! thumbs_up.gif

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 7:40pm
post #3 of 24

I just printed mine, thanks for posting.

juliebold Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juliebold Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 7:41pm
post #4 of 24

Thank you icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Jakap2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jakap2 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 7:42pm
post #5 of 24

Actually, it states in fine print: reproductions not accepted....

jblevins Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jblevins Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 7:46pm
post #6 of 24

Sweet - thanks!

isabow2 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 7:57pm
post #7 of 24

I think Jakap2 is right about the no reproductions. I did find a Michael's coupon for 40% off 1 item that is printable:

http://waterloo.flyerland.ca/view_coupon.php?coupon_id=1310#

jer702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jer702 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 7:59pm
post #8 of 24

oh, I never noticed about reproduction. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Thanks.

Frankyola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Frankyola Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 8:00pm
post #9 of 24

Thank You so much!!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

isabow2 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 8:02pm
post #10 of 24

Whoooops, the coupon that I posted says the same thing. I'm still going to try to use one of them this Thursday & see if they'll take them.

misabel99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misabel99 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 8:03pm
post #11 of 24

Thank you thumbs_up.gif i didn't get this week and I need to get Meringue powder

chefjulie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefjulie Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 8:04pm
post #12 of 24

No reproductions doesnt mean you cant print it out a bazillion times (trust me, I know this icon_wink.gif). It just means you cant lay it down on a copy machine and hit copy, lol!
Each person can use it once per day, or if your michael's is lenient, once per transaction.

isabow2 Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 8:04pm
post #13 of 24

Looking over expired coupons from the Michael's site, they all say that about the reproduction.

Eisskween Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 8:06pm
post #14 of 24

It's an internet coupon, how else could you print if it's not reproduced? You can't cut your screen out now can you? icon_wink.gif Besides, I asked a lady at our Michaels and she said it doesn't matter as long as it's not a reproduction of a newpaper coupon. How in the world they can tell the difference is beyond me. LOL

Anyway, they are good, I get them and print out a few and hand them out to friends and even a couple if I see someone with a big purchase. In these times, you need to save anywhere you can.

Best,
Karen

Auryn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Auryn Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 8:07pm
post #15 of 24

perfect
I was just looking for one
thanks so much

Eisskween Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 8:09pm
post #16 of 24

PS You can also go to their site and they will send you one every month. My favorite are the 40% and 50%. I save my bigger purchases till then. icon_biggrin.gif

lomikesa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lomikesa Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 11:33pm
post #17 of 24

Thank you very much!

Lomikesa

Malakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Malakin Posted 3 Mar 2009 , 11:39pm
post #18 of 24

I went to Michael's in Lexington, Ky last night and they had a new sign hanging on the door. It said we now accept competitor's coupons. I asked the girl at the counter if that meant Hobby Lobby's. She said yes. I am totally hyped over this as where I live, you cannot get a Michael's coupon online or in our newspaper.

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 6:56am
post #19 of 24
ClassyMommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ClassyMommy Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 7:28am
post #20 of 24

Karen,
Thanks! How sweet of you to hand them out to a few people at the store! I bet you make their day. You are right about the cutting back! Many of us have had to cut back.

kweenofengland Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kweenofengland Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 10:23pm
post #21 of 24

For those of us who have Hobby lobby instead of Michaels, here is our coupon for the week. It ends Saturday though. Hobby Lobby runs these 40% off coupons off of one regular priced item every other week. So every other week I am at hobby lobby buying one item every day. They know me by name in that store, I even made a cake for the store manager when he left! i also print out several copies and often hand out to other people as I am standing in line! I mean, 'do unto others as you have them do unto you'....the golden rule baby! anyway, I was wondering about the michaels coupon, where it came from. I didnt see it on the website, so is it something you scanned and posted on here? that might make a difference on the reproduction issue.

http://www.hobbylobby.com/weekly/weekly.cfm?page=2

Kitagrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kitagrl Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 10:30pm
post #22 of 24

Our Michaels takes competitor coupons, last week I brought in three 40% coupons and used them all in the same order for three different items.

kilikina_24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kilikina_24 Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 10:37pm
post #23 of 24

icon_lol.gif Yeah!!! Now I have a coupone and a gift card!!! I'm going to Michael's tomorrow!!!! Now...if I can just decide what to get!!!

teswade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
teswade Posted 5 Mar 2009 , 10:39pm
post #24 of 24

We have a Michaels and AC Moore here. There are either 40% or 50% off coupons in almost every Sunday paper. If you have an AC Moore near you, you should go onto their website and sign up for their e newsletter. I got coupons from them almost every week a side from the ones in the newspaper. I have yet to buy something from there for full price. You can print them off and use them as many times as you like before they expire as long as it is not in the same trip.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%