Cc Lingo

Decorating By cserwa Updated 23 Feb 2009 , 5:12am by cserwa

cserwa Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 12:33am
post #1 of 6

Okay, I'm obviously a newbie, not only to CC, but to cake decorating in general. Everyone in here uses so much lingo and so many acronyms. Someone help me out! What do all of these common terms mean? SMBC and FBCT and RIC and so many other abbreviations. Anyone have a guide or something with the common terminology. I would so greatly appreciate it!

5 replies
Denae Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 12:43am
post #2 of 6

i am with you there...the only one i know is RKT and that's rice krispy treats.

Sweet_Cakes Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 12:48am
post #3 of 6

I was right there with you when I started frequenting CC! Take a look at this really helps!

kazzybaby Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 12:53am
post #4 of 6

hi i am also classed as a newbie as i don't use the forum that much i am more of a reader than a
but i'm sure there is a section somewhere on the forum that has ALL of the "lingo" that is used
i am getting used to it but if i don't understand then i will see what others are writting and usually get the
i'm sure someone will post a link for you, everyone is really really helpful and friendly on here,

indydebi Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 1:01am
post #5 of 6

You're not alone, ladies. I still have to pop in sometimes to ask what an abbreviation means (it doesnt' help that I'm not of the texting generation).

And I had NO idea what RKT meant. icon_redface.gif

cserwa Posted 23 Feb 2009 , 5:12am
post #6 of 6

Thank you for the link! Helps tremendously!

Quote by @%username% on %date%