What Kind Of Gloves For Coloring Fondant??

Decorating By yummyhobby Updated 14 Feb 2009 , 9:19pm by yummyhobby

yummyhobby Posted 14 Feb 2009 , 4:16pm
post #1 of 3

I want to get gloves for coloring fondant, and I don't know what to get. I am assuming they have to be food safe and latex free? If you use them, what kind are they and where do you buy them?

TIA! icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
indydebi Posted 14 Feb 2009 , 4:51pm
post #2 of 3

Iuse the vinyl snug fitting (not the loose "Subway" kind). You can get them at any restaurant supply. I know a lady who bought hers at Walgreens drugstore but the one by me didn't stock them.

yummyhobby Posted 14 Feb 2009 , 9:19pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks! I will check at walgreens first. I saw someone them (they looked like regular gloves like exam gloves in a dental office), and I just thought I could spare my hands from staining.

Quote by @%username% on %date%