I'm doing a chocolate (actually Wilton's candy melts) transfer. I decided since it would be on the side of the cake, I'd make it in a rectangle mold. Well, the darn thing stuck and lost half the image. Is this because it hadn't cooled enough? I haven't worked in candy molds since I was about 8, but never had any trouble then. Any ideas? P.S. I did not put it into the refridgerator to cool...maybe that's it?
It needs to be completely set before you remove it. Fridge of freezer for a minute will ensure that as well as make the choc shrink back from the mold and they will just pop out.
Thanks. I'll give it another shot tonight.