Toliet Cake????

Decorating By angiev77 Updated 22 Jan 2009 , 11:30pm by loucarp

angiev77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angiev77 Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 10:03pm
post #1 of 5

Can anyone give me instructions on a toliet cake????? I have no idea where to start!!

4 replies
weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 10:13pm
post #2 of 5

Oh, these cakes are so discusting to make! I made one back in November for a 40th birthday and I was literally turned off of even licking any icing!!!
How I did mine is made the lid out of cardboard covered with fondnant with an edible image that said "Life turns to sh* after 40". The "tank" was made by baking in a breadloaf pan and then carved down to size. The handle was made with fondant and you can insert a toothpick with a little RI to hold it into place. Depending on the look your going for you can use a couple of dowels that are screwed into the board to support it with some foamcore board. I covered mine in silver and then added some lines on it to look like plumbing. For the actual bowl I did a 6" round with a icecream scoop made a whole in the center. I used another bread pan to make base. Covered it all in fondant and then added a fondant rug, "toilet" paper and then took piping gel and colored a bit of yellow into it and then added choco pan logs for the poop.
It came out fantastic and ofcourse I couldnt eat cake for a while afterwards! Too gross! But the client loved it and they all got a good laugh over it.

angiev77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angiev77 Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 10:21pm
post #3 of 5

What size loaf pans did you use? I will have to buy those because I don't have any.

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 11:03pm
post #4 of 5

Its the regular size for making bread in. Mine is roughly 5 1/2" wide by 9 1/2" long. But their sold everywhere for baking bread loafs in.

loucarp Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loucarp Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 11:30pm
post #5 of 5

I made my tank from stacked cake. I used an 11 x 17 sheet then cut it into equal widths then stacked and trimmed. Doweled to support. Made the tank cover and seat out of rice krispie treats covered in fondant. toilet bowl was a cake baked in mixing bowl, center cut out to give it depth. And seat cover was white chocolate. Mine was for a person running for the sewer committee, so no poop in toilet, just blue water made from melted blue candy melts,

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%