Has Anyone Purchased This Dvd??

Decorating By Rhonda19 Updated 22 Jan 2009 , 10:43pm by kkitchen

Rhonda19 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rhonda19 Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 2:04pm
post #1 of 12

HI !

I had an offer on my email for a free Cake Decorating DVD if I paid the shiiping of $6.95 . Thinking it was a scam, I started to delete it, but since I was curious I clicked on it any way.

The DVD is called Floral Cascade. You are supposed to be taught how to make a certain wedding cake along with how to make great tasting Fondant.....has anyone heard of this DVD??

Thanks
Rhonda

11 replies
OhMyGanache Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGanache Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 6:11pm
post #2 of 12

Never heard of it, sorry.

I would put the title in quotes and Google it to see what comes up about it.

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 6:17pm
post #3 of 12

I tried looking it up on Google and nothing. Is it an email you received unsolicited? If so I'd delete it and move on. I've got a lot oc cake decorating DVDs but I've never heard of this one.

cookieman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kayla1505 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kayla1505 Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 6:21pm
post #5 of 12

Is it from yummyarts? if it is I have that video

higginspeg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
higginspeg Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 6:26pm
post #6 of 12

It's not a scam. I have that video and it is very good. Your membership is free for a month and then 19.95 every month after that. They have a lot of very cool videos at reasonable prices on there. I love the site and the money is worth it for the membership with regard to the amount of information that is there. The people are also very sweet and awesome. I love this site, personally, and I love cake central too. I visit both daily.

kayla1505 Posted 21 Jan 2009 , 6:32pm
post #7 of 12

Its a great video by susan carberry , an all buttercream cake with buttercream flowers

edited becuz i cant spell icon_wink.gif

Rhonda19 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rhonda19 Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 8:18pm
post #8 of 12

Thanks everyone!!! I just wanted to make sure....

" kayla1505 "..... This video stated it was about fondant, and it was to show a special way to make your own fondant?? So, it may/may not be the one you have?? I hope it is though!!!

kayla1505 Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 8:27pm
post #9 of 12

From what I remember that video is all buttercream. But when you join you get a couple of free videos so it could be one of those. If you do join, I promise you wont regret it , I LOVE yummyarts icon_smile.gif they completely spoil us, whenever we ask for a certin cake subject they make the videos for us. The owner really litens to what the members have to say. We have weekly raffles to win videos, I just won one yesterday so I am soo happy icon_smile.gif

higginspeg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
higginspeg Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 10:29pm
post #10 of 12

They also give some awesome videos away to the whole member group. We just got the greatest VW bug how to video. So very cute!

kayla1505 Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 10:40pm
post #11 of 12

i was soo happy when i saw that they gave us that for free. Ive been looking at that trailer for like 2 weeks

kkitchen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kkitchen Posted 22 Jan 2009 , 10:43pm
post #12 of 12

I have that video too.... it is really nice

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%