Help With My Head Problem, Please :)

Decorating By SugarBakerz Updated 14 Jan 2009 , 9:37pm by SugarBakerz

SugarBakerz Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 7:16pm
post #1 of 4

I have seen many Superhero bust cakes on here. I would like to know where I can purchase the Styrofoam head that is being used in them? I checked a couple places but they gave me the "what" look... so any help would be great!

P.S. hoped the subject line would grab attention icon_smile.gif

3 replies
TJCanadian Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 7:56pm
post #2 of 4

you can buy egg or oval shaped styrofoam balls at most craft stores, Joanne's, Michael's, Hobby Lobby. Have you tried there?

JawdroppingCakes Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 8:04pm
post #3 of 4

I bought mine at a wig store for about $7.

SugarBakerz Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 9:37pm
post #4 of 4

thanks, I will try the wig store for sure. The oval is a great idea but the ones for wigs have mouths on them, which will be easier for me.

Quote by @%username% on %date%