Help My Edible Printer Has Issues

Decorating By cakeandpartygirl Updated 15 Jan 2009 , 5:46am by milissasmom

cakeandpartygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeandpartygirl Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 7:28am
post #1 of 4

I have a cannon ip4300 printer and was having problems with the ink. So I bought a whole new set with hopes that it would remedy the problem. I did a test print and the colors are working fine. But the pgbk (the largest cartridge) is not working well.I have ran the deep cleaner and it still won't work. I have cleaned the printer head and it is still not working. Does anybody have any solutions? I am beginning to think that this was not worth the money!!!! Help

3 replies
milissasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milissasmom Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 8:28am
post #2 of 4

I purchased one almost a year ago and had the exact same problem with my Black not working. Come to find out, the print head needed to be replaced. I emailed Canon and they were great! Just explain to them exactly what you just wrote here and after having you run a test or two, they will send you a new print head and your black should work after that...they sent it to me overnight and everything was fixed!! Good luck..go online, register your printer (if you havent already) and contact them ASAP. You will have a new print head by Monday.

cakeandpartygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeandpartygirl Posted 14 Jan 2009 , 12:55pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks for the information! I will contact them ASAP

milissasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milissasmom Posted 15 Jan 2009 , 5:46am
post #4 of 4

You are very welcome!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%