Airbrush Bought/airbrush Returns!!!

Decorating By Malakin Updated 7 Jan 2009 , 3:08am by mom2my3girlz

Malakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Malakin Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 2:13am
post #1 of 2

This really isn't a how do I topic for FYI for thos of you who want to buy an airbrush system....My daughter bought me an airbrush system from Tcpglobal for xmas. It was a complete set, airbrush, compressor, and even Americolor airbrush colors included at what I thought was an awesome price. I was so excited. I've been working overtime so I hadn't had a chance to hook it up yet.
After trying to figure out what the heck to do with what peice and what was to be connected to where I finally figured it out and.....I turned on the switch.....and NOTHING.
Anyway, to make a long sad story short....I sent an email to TCP global today. I thought I would be in for a long aggravating hassel of an email of, "why do I need to return it, we have a restocking fee, send it back with shipping and we'll see" etc.,etc......
Guys, if you must buy an airbrush system these support people are awesome. They wrote me back within an hour with, "we are sending another replacement immediately, don't worry about shipping the other one back, so sorry for your inconvenience. New one should arrive in less than a week. Let us know if you need anything else"!!! Keep this in mind when ordering an airbrush system.

1 reply
mom2my3girlz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2my3girlz Posted 7 Jan 2009 , 3:08am
post #2 of 2

Which one did you get. I posted before about getting an airbrush set and no one responded. I posted 2 times. I wanted to know which one did you get and why? also how much? Thanks. I really wnt to get one, but I want to get the right one from a good place. Thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%