Yay Santa

Decorating By TheLadybugCook Updated 3 Jan 2009 , 12:52am by JenniferMI

TheLadybugCook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheLadybugCook Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 8:52pm
post #1 of 3

Santa was good to me this year! I got a KA stand mixer - the classic 4.5 tilt head.I have wanted a KA for so long. I am so thrilled. Unfortunatly I will have to wait a bit before baking due to so much Christmas baking that was already done before opening the present.
I should also mention my DS and DL gave me cake pans I wanted.
Does anyone else have this model?

I am sorry it has been so long since I was here. My computer died!
I am using a friends today. I will give notice when I am back running again.

Cake news:
Thanksgiving I made a spice cake and attempted to make spice frosting. I added to the BC recipe: allspice and cinnamon. It turned out pretty good. I made a lovely multi colored leaf as decoration. I made a cute cake for a Red Hat Christmas meeting. It was 1/4 sheet BC with a Christmas tree, red shoes and purple shell border. Also made a kids birthday cake - banana cake w/ banana frosting and a frozen BC transfer of a monkey. The kids loved it.
Sorry this is so long but I don't know when I will be able to post again.

I Hope all had a very merry Christmas!

icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
Butterpatty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Butterpatty Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 9:42pm
post #2 of 3

thumbs_up.gif Congrats on your new KA mixer! Santa was very nice to you indeed. I was blessed that my DH won one for me in a contest and although I am just a beginner who does gift cakes for family and friends, I use my KA a lot. Now I can barely stand to use my handheld mixer for "small" things.

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 12:52am
post #3 of 3

I have two of those mixers and LOVE LOVE them!!!

Jen icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%