Wedding Cakes In Kuwait - .pps Program

Decorating By cakes47 Updated 1 Jan 2009 , 3:31pm by Cindys56

cakes47 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes47 Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 6:59pm
post #1 of 5

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! I just received an e-mail from a close friend that shows some ''cutting edge'' wedding cakes. Some are mind boggling and most gorgeous works of art.
I don't think I can upload a .pps file here, but if anyone wants to view it please feel free to e-mail me. [email protected] I'll be here all day. thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
lapazlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lapazlady Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 10:31pm
post #2 of 5

Now, those are some cakes. Beautiful and huge. The designer has an eye for elegant and grand.

Niquie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Niquie Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 11:41pm
post #3 of 5

WOW, just isn't saying enough about these cakes!!! Those are the most amazing, and elaborate cakes I have ever seen. No way in all the world, for the rest of my life, would I ever try something like most of those. Not even if I got step by step instructions from the decorator himself. Simply amazing!!! I'm glad you shared that with me. Almost made me want to not make my New Year's cake for my son and husband!!! LOL!!! (I need something sweet to eat though. I'm feeling that "end of pregnancy burn", LOL!!!) Thanks again for sharing!!!

Ashley

subaru Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
subaru Posted 1 Jan 2009 , 2:18am
post #4 of 5

WOW!!!!!!!!! You people HAVE to see these cakes!! I have never seen anything like them! Wouldn't even know where to begin. Thanks cakes47 for sharing those with me. Very humbling.
Can you imagine how much those things would cost? Probably more than I make in a year!

Cindys56 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cindys56 Posted 1 Jan 2009 , 3:31pm
post #5 of 5

These cakes are beautiful. I can't imagine how long one would take to make. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%