Newbie Introduction

Lounge By ElusiveMuse Updated 31 Dec 2008 , 3:54am by JanH

ElusiveMuse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ElusiveMuse Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 7:35pm
post #1 of 5

Hi, I'm new icon_biggrin.gif

I'm not a professional baker but it's my favorite hobby and I like to think I'm pretty good at it. I'm actually a ballet teacher and I'm also graduating with an art history BA this June.

I love to bake cupcakes because I am strangely obsessed with small, cute food. I like to make miniature food out of clay as well as bake the real things.

My favorite dessert food is actually Japanese wagashi because it is always small and pretty. I think I like dessert food more for the prettiness than for eating it.

I am fairly obsessed with food and baking so I look forward to a lot of foody foruming thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 7:54pm
post #2 of 5

Hi Elusivemuse, glad to have you here on CC. It is a great place, no matter what form your obsession may be, there is some of everything here. Take the "addiction" warning seriously, though!

Welcome!

gales Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gales Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 8:02pm
post #3 of 5

Welcome from me too. I haven't been a member long, I'm not so hot at decorating but learning everyday, especially from the people on this forum. But Ive been baking since I was knee high, so quite good in that area. Look forward to seing some of your work.

Monkess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monkess Posted 31 Dec 2008 , 1:58am
post #4 of 5

Welcome...be prepared, you have to come here once a day....I joined recently and love it myself!

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%