Decorating By Cathy26 Updated 30 Dec 2008 , 10:03pm by Doug

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 10:46pm
post #31 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinygoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvira

Ok, am I the only one that desperately wants to see tinygoose's back yard now??? icon_redface.gif

LOL Melvira, you are a crack up. It would have to be an aerial shot to really appreciate my design. I wonder if it raises or lowers my property value? Could you imagine seeing that on the disclosure papers?

I have google earth downloaded to my pc & can get a sky view.

If you want it to post, pm me your addy. (I promise not to share it!)

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 10:51pm
post #32 of 87

Or crawl up on the roof with your digital cam... we're worth it, aren't we? Hehehehe.

As for property values, do you live anywhere near Hugh Hefner? In that situation it might increase it.

cakesdivine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesdivine Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 11:02pm
post #33 of 87
Quote:

Quote:

Ok, am I the only one that desperately wants to see tinygoose's back yard now??? icon_redface.gif

LOL Melvira, you are a crack up. It would have to be an aerial shot to really appreciate my design. I wonder if it raises or lowers my property value? Could you imagine seeing that on the disclosure papers?

Hey maybe a person who does Passion Parties, or someone in the adult entertainment industry would love a backyard like that! Could be a great selling point.... icon_lol.gif

Melvira Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 11:33pm
post #34 of 87

O...M...G...

Tell Hubby you are NOT the only one.

I am SO impressed... it's so big. Hehehehe icon_redface.gif

ETA: Um... key shaped... right. Let's go with that. icon_lol.gificon_cry.gif

dmich Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dmich Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 11:37pm
post #35 of 87

Yep...a key is definitely what I see. icon_wink.gif You might find that the airlines start getting requests to make fly-bys over your house. That's too funny!

tinygoose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tinygoose Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 11:45pm
post #36 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmich

Yep...a key is definitely what I see. icon_wink.gif You might find that the airlines start getting requests to make fly-bys over your house. That's too funny!

Ah Ha! So that explains all the small aircraft flying over the house. I always thought it was the open space behind us...I didn't realize we were a da*n land marker. LOL..."Airport is 3kilometers past the "key" house" Nice....LOL

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 11:54pm
post #37 of 87

Hahaha! OMG, it does! How did you notice that? Was it only until you saw it on Google? lol!

liapsim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
liapsim Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 11:55pm
post #38 of 87

OMG....you guys are cracking me up! LMAO!!!!

tinygoose Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 12:08am
post #39 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by summernoelle

Hahaha! OMG, it does! How did you notice that? Was it only until you saw it on Google? lol!

I was just standing out there one day after the lawn, arbor, tree, roses, etc had been put in...the $40k spent...admiring my cool bike path that goes all the way around the lawn for the kids, the big lawn where they could kick the balls around--so to speak......patting myself on the back for firing the landscape architect (she was $800 down and $75 hr for changes) which were several....then it suddlenly hit me like a ton of bricks......OMG it looks like....!!!

tinygoose Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 12:19am
post #40 of 87
Quote:

O...M...G...

Tell Hubby you are NOT the only one.

I am SO impressed... it's so big. Hehehehe icon_redface.gif

ETA: Um... key shaped... right. Let's go with that. icon_lol.gificon_cry.gif

LOL...Thank you...I finally impressed Melvira, just wasn't with my cake design! LOL... I wonder what it takes to impress Indydeb, probably not this. I guess my dream of being a landscape architect is over. icon_redface.gif

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 12:36am
post #41 of 87
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by summernoelle

I was just standing out there one day after the lawn, arbor, tree, roses, etc had been put in...the $40k spent...admiring my cool bike path that goes all the way around the lawn for the kids, the big lawn where they could kick the balls around--so to speak......patting myself on the back for firing the landscape architect (she was $800 down and $75 hr for changes) which were several....then it suddlenly hit me like a ton of bricks......OMG it looks like....!!!

Oh, you poor thing. Don't worry, no one but you will notice it. Unless you point it out, of course. Which I prob. would for a good laugh with friends. icon_lol.gif

Melvira Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 12:39am
post #42 of 87

Oh, I think this would impress Debi... as a matter of fact... hold on. She needs to see this!

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 12:58am
post #43 of 87

I love your pool and think you're very talented. You should see my backyard.

I love.....keys..... icon_twisted.gif Yep...keys are good. Couldn't get in the house without one! *tee hee*

Jodie

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 1:24am
post #44 of 87

Melvira, I owe ya big for directing me to this thread! If I had missed this great shot of the yard, I would have been so ticked! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I LUV this!! so tell me ... does the, um, appendage, actually point toward the airport? The pilots probably think it's better than a compass!!

Tita9499 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tita9499 Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 1:28am
post #45 of 87

This is classic! You guys are a trip, Melvira I'd love to have a girls night out with you. I'd probably be laughing all night!

LovelyCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LovelyCreations Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 1:31am
post #46 of 87

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are soooooo entertaining! Thanks for the great laugh!!!]

Keys...yes...can't unlock ANYTHING without them! icon_wink.gif

Melvira Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 1:31am
post #47 of 87

That's a date Tita!! We would have one crazy time!! CC would be talking for weeks about how we ended up in a Mexican prison! Heheheh. icon_lol.gif

Debi... a compass? Bwahahahaha. Let's just hope it's always pointing North. They're no fun when they're going south! (Oh crud... look, we just rolled right into the gutter.)

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 1:34am
post #48 of 87

*sitting in the gutter with Melvira, sharing a bowl of chocolate SMBC and watching the fun* anybody else want to join us?????

Tita9499 Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 1:35am
post #49 of 87

who are YOU telling? I live on the border with Juarez so we may very well end up in a Mexican prison. My DH always tells me that God forgot to implant the filter mechanism in my brain so I'm always getting into trouble. Me and you would be dangerous, throw in IndyDebi and we're outlawed in, like, 20 states.

DaisyLisa17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DaisyLisa17 Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 1:37am
post #50 of 87

OMG..... too hilarious!! Thats so friggin awesome! Square yards are soooo over... icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gif

(to the OP.... beautiful cake! thumbs_up.gif )

ETA: My husband just looked at the picture and said "Yup, thats a ****"
AHHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Tita9499 Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 1:38am
post #51 of 87

Speaking of OP- how in the world did we get so far off track? MELVIRAAAAAA! You're a bad influence on all of us young, innocent cake decorators! LOL! My DH will be thanking you in a later forum...

Melvira Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 1:43am
post #52 of 87

IT'S ME, IT'S ALL MY FAULT!

I accept complete responsibility for getting us off track. No... wait... I'm not the one who mentioned I had a giant phallic patio in my back yard. Perhaps it's not my fault. I just egged her on to get some pix of it!! hehehehe. Ok, I'll take SOME of the blame! You're in this with me, right Goose? icon_twisted.gif

Tita9499 Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 1:51am
post #53 of 87

Oh my word! It just gets better and better! Tinygoose let me smack your hand for purposely building a "phallic patio" (look at the quotes I didn't say that Melvira did-LOL!)!

Melvira Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 2:19am
post #54 of 87

Tita... something tells me you're trouble!! You're the one that pretends to be innocent, but likes to point out all the naughtiness! Hehehehe. I like you already!!

eriksmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eriksmom Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 2:28am
post #55 of 87

first, i think the cake is beautiful. Also (since i am at odds with my husband at the moment), if he even attempted a comment about my balls not being exactly even and round, i would threaten him with the same fate!

Melvira Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 2:34am
post #56 of 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by eriksmom

first, i think the cake is beautiful. Also (since i am at odds with my husband at the moment), if he even attempted a comment about my balls not being exactly even and round, i would threaten him with the same fate!

Note to self: stay on Eriksmom's good side if at all humanly possible! icon_lol.gif

eriksmom Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 2:35am
post #57 of 87

tinygoose, that is a scream! LOL

eriksmom Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 2:41am
post #58 of 87

so when is this girls night out? this is too much fun. my DH saw tinygoose's yard pic, and he made a comment about it being longer than it is wide, or something like that, as he mumbled under his breath. this from the man who knows better than to comment on the balls. they just don't get it, do they?!

Tita9499 Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 2:49am
post #59 of 87

Okay, everyone, I can no longer read the word "balls" and not think nasty thoughts!
I'm trying to get my life together. Melvira, I do a good job of PRETENDING to be innocent don't I...mwahaha!

IcedTea4Me2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IcedTea4Me2 Posted 30 Dec 2008 , 2:52am
post #60 of 87

OMG! That is hilarious! The neighbors across the street have some beautiful landscaped shrubbery which is also shaped like a key. icon_twisted.gif It's directly in my view from my window where the computer is. I doubt they even know it. I noticed it immediately. Heh, heh! icon_lol.gif

Lisa

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%