Acai Berry Supplement Ad

Lounge By terri76 Updated 11 Jan 2009 , 9:29pm by adonisthegreek1

terri76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terri76 Posted 28 Dec 2008 , 10:58pm
post #1 of 5

Ok, I've been seeing an Acai Berry supplement ad on this site, and I'm wondering if anybody has tried it before. I see that it's the "free" trial then you pay for it if you don't cancel and it's been supposedly talked about on the different shows on tv.

Has anyone tried this yet? Just curious because it sounds interesting.

4 replies
Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 28 Dec 2008 , 11:20pm
post #2 of 5

Research the possible side effects, I did out of curiousity and it scared the dickens out of me,

It confirmed that diet and exercise is a no fail way for me to get healthy and loose weight.

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 28 Dec 2008 , 11:36pm
post #3 of 5

These people are spending a fortune on advertising this stuff. I get at least 1 e-mail a day promoting it....usually saying that "Oprah, swears by it". Well has anyone seen Oprah lately? Not exactly a good example. icon_confused.gif I agree with carolyngwen......research the side effects first.

Mike1394 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mike1394 Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 12:23pm
post #4 of 5

It's high in potassium.

Mike

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 11 Jan 2009 , 9:29pm
post #5 of 5

I take freeze dried acai berries, sometime I also buy the juice. I don't know what side effects CarolynGwen was referring to. I don't take them because of Oprah or the free ads. I take them because they are a great health benefit. High in protein while reducing bad cholesterol, anti inflammatory, aids in digeston, has cancer fighting agents, etc. Just make sure you purchase from a reputable source and get 100% true acai, not a bunch of fillers. The free trials usually put you into an autoship program, meaning they ship new product each month and automatically charge your credit card. I would stay away from those. You will not feel better in a couple of days. If you decide to try it, give it at least a month to start feeling healthier and more energized.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%