Worldwide Candle Lighting

Lounge By janelwaters Updated 14 Dec 2008 , 1:45pm by janelwaters

janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 2:30am
post #1 of 3

At 7pm on December 14th there will be a Worldwide Candle lighting in memory of all children who have died too soon.

I posted a thread a couple months ago to get some help with a cake that I am making for our church service for this event. Along the way during that thread I learned of so many CC member who have lost children. I just thought that it would be a good idea to allow those members to light a virtual candle here for those children and allow the rest of us, as friends, to remember with them and lend them our support.

Please feel free to post whatever information you wish to share about those children that you have lost - any age, any reason - and consider your virtual candle lit for them on CC.

2 replies
Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 4:09am
post #2 of 3

This is such a touching tribute. I am blessed to have never experienced such a sad tragedy, but I will definitely light my candle tomorrow evening in memory of all these precious children. My thoughts and prayers will be with you all.
God Bless!
Deb

janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 1:45pm
post #3 of 3

Thankfully, I been blessed to not have this loss either, but I really wanted to offer this tribute to those that have.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%