This the first time using rkt, i have to make a 3d mickey mouse cake.
I want to make the head with rkt instead of cake (tha is the way that i used to) because micky have this big nose and chics and making it with cake will be imposible!
I never use rkt before, so i have a loooooot of questions about it:
- should i crhus rk before making rkt to make it smooth?
- should I work rkt with my hands or with a cake pan....?
- How to make the nose and hold it on the head?
- Shoul I cover rkt with buttercream or something before fondant?
- how to make the shape of the head and nose?
I'll apreciate any advice, sugestion,turorial, picture,...