Imagination Movers Birthday Cake Ideas

Decorating By Pebbles1727 Updated 1 Feb 2009 , 3:28am by janelwaters

Pebbles1727 Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 8:55pm
post #1 of 9

I need to make a birthday cake for a 5 year old, theme is Imagination Movers. It's apparenly a new show on Disney channell, and to find any usable images is tough. Any ideas of what I can do?
Thanks, P : )

8 replies
bellabiaggio Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 9:14pm
post #2 of 9

We are big Imagination Mover fans in this house. We're actually going to see them in February. Let's see.... they all wear navy blue jumpsuits with their name on a patch, maybe you can do something with the child's name.... check out the playhousedisney website, you'll see the moving components of a machine, kind of like the inside of a clock, maybe do something with that. Hope that helps and please post a pic when you're done. Good luck!

KrissieCakes Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 9:20pm
post #3 of 9

Strange theme...Most of the show revolves around singing and musical instruments. A common visual though is gears. Maybe make smaller cakes cut and put together like gears? This one is tough!! It's on playhouse disney everyday at 9 am central if you need more inspiration...good luck!

janelwaters Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 9:34pm
post #4 of 9

you have to include warehouse mouse! really check out playhouse disney's website - I'm sure you can find a bunch of great images there...

KrissieCakes Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 9:39pm
post #5 of 9

Maybe you could have warehouse mouse coming out of the middle of a gear? You have to click on one of the games to actually see the mouse though. Not many images there, except of the guys themselves and their instruments.

Pebbles1727 Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 10:07pm
post #6 of 9

Thanks you all. This one is tough. Disney website was not very helpful to me. The show comes on during my work hours, so I won't get a chance to watch. What I gathered from the site is that it may be similar to Wiggles-unfortunately do not know much about them either. My 4 year old does not watch much TV.

janelwaters Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 9:36pm
post #7 of 9

Ok - I don't know how elaborate or big your cake needs to be - but you could do the whole cake in the shape of a gear, add the movers name tags as decorations and have the warehouse mouse peeking out of the middle of the gear - just my thoughts -

good luck and let us know what you decided..... and definately post pictures....

hevanly Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 3:08am
post #8 of 9

I saw the cake. Very nice. thumbs_up.gif How did you make the gears? Did you use a mold/pan or did you cut the shape yourself? My son loves the Wiggles and is now a fan of the Imagination Movers. Since the show is new, there aren't many images available for them outside of their own website and Playhouse Disney.

janelwaters Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 3:28am
post #9 of 9

I have been dying to see this cake - where did you see it??? I can't find it! icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%