Imagination Movers Birthday Cake Ideas

Decorating By Pebbles1727 Updated 1 Feb 2009 , 3:28am by janelwaters

Pebbles1727 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pebbles1727 Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 8:55pm
post #1 of 9

I need to make a birthday cake for a 5 year old, theme is Imagination Movers. It's apparenly a new show on Disney channell, and to find any usable images is tough. Any ideas of what I can do?
Thanks, P : )

8 replies
bellabiaggio Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bellabiaggio Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 9:14pm
post #2 of 9

We are big Imagination Mover fans in this house. We're actually going to see them in February. Let's see.... they all wear navy blue jumpsuits with their name on a patch, maybe you can do something with the child's name.... check out the playhousedisney website, you'll see the moving components of a machine, kind of like the inside of a clock, maybe do something with that. Hope that helps and please post a pic when you're done. Good luck!

KrissieCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrissieCakes Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 9:20pm
post #3 of 9

Strange theme...Most of the show revolves around singing and musical instruments. A common visual though is gears. Maybe make smaller cakes cut and put together like gears? This one is tough!! It's on playhouse disney everyday at 9 am central if you need more inspiration...good luck!

janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 9:34pm
post #4 of 9

you have to include warehouse mouse! really check out playhouse disney's website - I'm sure you can find a bunch of great images there...

KrissieCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrissieCakes Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 9:39pm
post #5 of 9

Maybe you could have warehouse mouse coming out of the middle of a gear? You have to click on one of the games to actually see the mouse though. Not many images there, except of the guys themselves and their instruments.

Pebbles1727 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pebbles1727 Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 10:07pm
post #6 of 9

Thanks you all. This one is tough. Disney website was not very helpful to me. The show comes on during my work hours, so I won't get a chance to watch. What I gathered from the site is that it may be similar to Wiggles-unfortunately do not know much about them either. My 4 year old does not watch much TV.
P

janelwaters Posted 4 Dec 2008 , 9:36pm
post #7 of 9

Ok - I don't know how elaborate or big your cake needs to be - but you could do the whole cake in the shape of a gear, add the movers name tags as decorations and have the warehouse mouse peeking out of the middle of the gear - just my thoughts -

good luck and let us know what you decided..... and definately post pictures....

hevanly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hevanly Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 3:08am
post #8 of 9

I saw the cake. Very nice. thumbs_up.gif How did you make the gears? Did you use a mold/pan or did you cut the shape yourself? My son loves the Wiggles and is now a fan of the Imagination Movers. Since the show is new, there aren't many images available for them outside of their own website and Playhouse Disney.

janelwaters Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 3:28am
post #9 of 9

I have been dying to see this cake - where did you see it??? I can't find it! icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%