Problems Emailing Pictures From This Site

Decorating By cecerika Updated 1 Dec 2008 , 2:33am by cecerika

cecerika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cecerika Posted 30 Nov 2008 , 3:46am
post #1 of 5

Is anyone else having problems emailing pixs from this site. I click on the email this picture and it says that it was sent, but................no picture, nothing!!! Help. I always love emailing all of your talent to myself to remind me of what i want to make in the near future.

4 replies
ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 30 Nov 2008 , 6:50am
post #2 of 5

I haven't tried this but with the server upgrades in progress it's not surprising you are having intermittent problems. I recommend right-clicking on the photograph and just saving it to your hard drive. If you still need to email it to yourself (i.e. you are on a different computer) then you can email the copy you made to the hard drive. [For what it's worth it's always a nice idea to rename the file to include the decorator's CC name, so you know who made the cake if you look at it again months later, I always do that! icon_smile.gif ]

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 30 Nov 2008 , 9:55am
post #3 of 5

If I've tried to just copy a pic into an email to someone, it usually shows up as the CC logo or something odd. So I save the photo to a Word Doc. That way I can also save the file address (the "http...." at the top of the page) and the name of the CC'er who made it, for future reference right on the doc.

MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 30 Nov 2008 , 10:04am
post #4 of 5

I just save the photos to a file on my hard-drive. Much easier!

cecerika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cecerika Posted 1 Dec 2008 , 2:33am
post #5 of 5

Thanks everyone. I'll try to be a little more computer savvy and save to the hard drive. I always same them on my "favorites", but I just like emailing it to myself to print without all this other stuff around it. Thanks again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%