Cookies Bombed :(

Baking By deetmar Updated 25 Nov 2008 , 10:14pm by Joanne914

deetmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deetmar Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 10:13pm
post #1 of 6

I was trying to surprise my DIL for her Birthday, by making a really cute Wizard of Oz cookies. Wizard of Oz is her favorite. I can't draw! I tried everything to get it to work, I just can't get it on the cookie. her is what I was trying to do. Can anybody help?
LL

5 replies
Joanne914 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joanne914 Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 10:43pm
post #2 of 6

Did you look in the gallery? BakinCC did some fabulous Wizard of Oz cookies recently. If you look at hers, maybe that will help! (They're so good, that when you said Wizard of Oz, I immediately thought of her cookies! icon_biggrin.gif )

bethola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bethola Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 10:57pm
post #3 of 6

How about if you just do shoe cookies with Red RI and Red Sparkling Sugar? Easy enough and NO DRAWING!

Beth

yankeegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yankeegal Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 11:41pm
post #4 of 6

Joanne-I believe you and I may have been separated at birth-I just seem to agree with everything you post lately! I immediately thought of bakinccc's wonderful wizard of oz cookie too.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cookiecuttercreations/3030630812/

deetmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deetmar Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 11:58pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks guys, I do like her cookies. I have also thought about doing a RI transfer to see if that would work on the shoes. Some days I sit down and can do anything, than others, it just isn't worth the frustration.

I think I will give it a go after Thanksgiving and I am done with all of that cooking/baking.

Joanne914 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joanne914 Posted 25 Nov 2008 , 10:14pm
post #6 of 6

Jodie....You truly MUST be my seperated twin...It has always been my deepest desire to live in an old victorian house in Maine....I'll move up there, buy the house, and we can open the cookie shop in the downstairs!!
We'll have to wait until after Thanksgiving though...my daughters are on their way home from college and expect a home cooked meal! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%