Yummy Balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decorating By JaneDee Updated 20 Nov 2008 , 2:02am by mandysue

JaneDee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaneDee Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 7:06am
post #1 of 3

(sorry I had to! lol)

I've made one batchof cake balls before with yellow cake and they were AMAZING!
I used Fat free french vanilla creamer. My two sisters & I ate them up at my mothers house THE DAY I made them!

Well... I do not prefer chocolate at all really, but I made a practice batch tonight for an order I have on Friday and I halved the batch and used Amaretto on half and the other half was Hazelnut...

Haven't tried the Hazelnut yet, but I tried ONE Amaretto and I have never wanted more chocolate cake in my life!!!

I haven't even dipped them in melted chocolate yet and I am like putting a lock on the fridge so I can't eat them all!!!

Just wanted to share my new favorite thing to make. I can't believe I didn't try them earlier!

I hope you guys don't mind me rambling, just had to say... WOW they are freakin amazing!! I can't even begin to imagine how much better they will be once I coat them in the chocolate!!

Well... have a great night ladies! icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
JaneDee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaneDee Posted 19 Nov 2008 , 7:09am
post #2 of 3

Oh... forgot to add... I like these more than any regular cake I have ever made/tasted!!! lol

mandysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandysue Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 2:02am
post #3 of 3

Tell me again how you made them....you used creamer instead of frosting? I've never done that before. I might have to try it!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%