Chocolate Covered Oreos

Baking By cosmogurl Updated 14 Nov 2008 , 12:38am by SweetLisa

cosmogurl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cosmogurl Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 6:05pm
post #1 of 4

After they are covered how long will they be fresh? do you wrap each one individually or just putting them in one bag is sufficient?
Thanks
Laurie

3 replies
GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 6:27pm
post #2 of 4

They'll stay fresh for a long, long time! I put mine in a container and leave it in the fridge (my family likes chocolate cold). when we gave some to neighbors as thank-yous for all the help they gave us when a storm took out our big tree in the front yard, I set them in cupcake liners and put them in white cardboard candy boxes a local craft store sells. the treat size ziplocks work great if you want to bag up just a couple to give away.

angelatx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelatx Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 12:17am
post #3 of 4

hi cosmogurl here is a link to another thread about oreos. think you might find alot of interesting things on there. happy baking!!! icon_biggrin.gif
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=603139&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

SweetLisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetLisa Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 12:38am
post #4 of 4

When I made chocolate covered Oreos last year for Christmas goodie plates, I kept them fresh in an airtight plastic container at room temperature, and they were still good at least 2-3 weeks later when I was ready to give them away.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%