Congrats Indydebi!!!!

Decorating By GI Updated 6 Nov 2008 , 3:03pm by KODYSMOM

GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 4:19am
post #1 of 8

icon_biggrin.gif I'm so thrilled to see you in Member Spotlight!!

You ROCK the cake world! I just love to see your smiling face plastered up there in the Spotlight!!

You GO GIRL! icon_biggrin.gif

7 replies
Kim_in_CajunCountry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 4:26am
post #2 of 8

Congrats! You are so talented and always willing to share your knowledge. You deserve the Spotlight and the Extra Mile Award!

nanny4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nanny4 Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 4:31am
post #3 of 8

You sure deserve this honor~congratulations!! thumbs_up.gifusaribbon.gif

SMcDonald Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SMcDonald Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 4:42am
post #4 of 8

Congrats. You definately deserve it. Enjoy your time in the spotlight. You are an inspiration to all of us!

Curtsmin24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Curtsmin24 Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 4:47am
post #5 of 8

YaY!!!!!!!!! I voted for you this time around and was hoping that you would win. You deserve it so much, you are so helpful (and janh). To me you two are the ones who pop up on almost every thread and give help where it is needed. I sometimes wonder how you find the time.... Your incredible and you deserve it. It's also nice to put a face to the name. icon_smile.gif

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 5:24am
post #6 of 8

thanks so much, gang! CC makes it very easy to share our experiences and even just our stories. Every time we give .... we gain. thumbs_up.gif

lchristi27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lchristi27 Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 2:01pm
post #7 of 8

Yeah Deb!!

KODYSMOM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KODYSMOM Posted 6 Nov 2008 , 3:03pm
post #8 of 8

Although I don't do a lot of posting I'm constantly on this site learning things and looking at the beautiful cakes!

Indydebi, you are one of my favorites!! When I see one of your cakes posted, I know it's going to be a beautyi!!

With such a humble beginning, you've gone so far with natural talent!! Congratulations, you deserve it!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%