The Photo Gallery

Lounge By trishalynn0708 Updated 29 Oct 2008 , 5:55pm by trishalynn0708

trishalynn0708 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trishalynn0708 Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 4:18pm
post #1 of 4

I was wondering if their was any way to look at pictures in a number of different catagories instead of just one category at a time. Like I get sick of just looking at all halloween then having to go and pick another category, like wedding cakes. Is their a way to look at a bunch of different cakes not in the same catagory at once or not?

Hope I explained it so everyone can understand what i'm talking about. icon_smile.gif

3 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 4:21pm
post #2 of 4

I don't think so..I think you have to do a search or go by specific category.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 4:26pm
post #3 of 4

If you're not looking for a specific style of cake and just want to browse the cake gallery, click on the tab "Latest Uploads". This will show you all cakes posted in reverse order (newest cake posted first). This is how I browse the gallery.

trishalynn0708 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trishalynn0708 Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 5:55pm
post #4 of 4

i did this earlier-clicked on the latest uploads- but when I clicked on one and I hit next it took me to the cakes in the category that cake fell in..

Oh well.. That kind of stinks.. Maybe they can update this so that it does that. I just get sick of looking at one kind of cake for so long and hate having to go clear back to the gallery.. icon_smile.gif

Thanks for replying.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%