Edible Image Printer

Decorating By 2xMiMi Updated 29 Oct 2008 , 1:42pm by 2xMiMi

2xMiMi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2xMiMi Posted 27 Oct 2008 , 8:02pm
post #1 of 5

I am still in the hobby stage but am considering an edible image printer. I see postings concerning sales on printers but how does everyone decide what printer is best? icon_confused.gif

Thanks

4 replies
dg10148 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dg10148 Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 11:08am
post #2 of 5

I just bought the epson cx 7400 all in one printer/scanner /copier from toys r us for 20 dollars and I ordered the other stuff from KopyKake
the multi pack of frosting sheets 24 pack for 28 dollars and the edible ink for 72 dollars so I have about 120 dollars into it and The one I wanted is about 500 dollars. I figured that I would try it I just looked up the printers that used edible ink not sure how much I will use it but in the last month I had to buy three images at 10 dollars a sheet so I just ordered the stuff from KopyKake tonight and I will let you know how it works when I get it

2xMiMi Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 12:49pm
post #3 of 5

Please let me know. I have used two edible images for grandchildren's birthday and ordered from ebay. I think they were around $11 with shipping. Sounds like you have gotten a good deal for $20. Can't wait to hear how it does. icon_biggrin.gif

Linda

dg10148 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dg10148 Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 2:48am
post #4 of 5

I just got an email from KopyKakes and I will get my shipment on Nov 3rd my dh said it is my christmas gift so I have to wait and I said I will just try it to see if it works so I will let you know as soon as I get it. I am so excited I can hardly wait.

2xMiMi Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 1:42pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks - tell you husband some Christmas gifts need to be used early. Just think what you might be able to create for the holiday.s

Can't wait to hear how it all goes for you. icon_smile.gif

Linda

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%